|This article is about the actress. You may be looking for the Video Game character, the TV Series character, the Rise of the Governor character, the Road to Woodbury character, the Social Game character, or the Survival Instinct character.|
|Sarah Wayne Callies|
|Born||Sarah Anne Callies|
June 1, 1977
La Grange, Illinois, USA
|Also Known For||Dr. Sara Tancredi in "Prison Break" (2005)|
|Sarah Wayne Callies Gallery|
Sarah was born in Illinois, but was raised from the age of one in Honolulu, Hawaii. The daughter of two university professors, she is an academic herself, having graduated from Dartmouth College and receiving a Master of Fine Arts degree from Denver's National Theater Conservatory.
- The Secret Service
- The Celestine Prophecy
- Lullaby for Pi
- Black Gold
- Faces in the Crowd
- Black November
- Into the Storm as Allison
- Pay the Ghost
- The Other Side of the Door
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Jennifer Rochester
- Tarzan as Officer Jane Porter
- Queens Supreme
- Prison Break
- House M.D.
- Satellite Award for Best Cast - Television Series (The Walking Dead) in 2012, alongside her cast mates and staffs.
- Sarah Wayne Callies was in favor of Lori dying the same way the character died in the Comic Series. In an interview she stated, "I argued that it was necessary to kill Lori and I feel very strongly that for all of the other deviations we may have from the comic book, killing Lori does something to Rick that is vital for the story and can't be done any other way." 
- Despite her character being killed off in episode four of Season 3, Sarah Wayne Callies continues to be credited for the remainder of the season. Although, Callies would make five more appearances as Lori throughout the rest of the season.
- Sarah flew out to set (via helicopter) just to reprise her role in "Home".
- In her movie, titled "Into The Storm", one of the characters (Daryl) commented that the aftermath of a tornado rampage looks like a zombie apocalypse, referring to Sarah's work as Lori Grimes in AMC's The Walking Dead.
- ↑ Lesley Goldberg 'The Walking Dead's' Sarah Wayne Callies: Lori 'Has To Die' The Hollywood Reporter (June 20th, 2012)