|Sarah Wayne Callies|
|Born||Sarah Anne Callies|
June 1, 1977
La Grange, Illinois, USA
|Also Known For||Dr. Sara Tancredi in "Prison Break" (2005)|
|Sarah Wayne Callies Gallery|
Sarah was born in Illinois, but was raised from the age of one in Honolulu, Hawaii. The daughter of two university professors, she is an academic herself, having graduated from Dartmouth College and receiving a Master of Fine Arts degree from Denver's National Theater Conservatory.
She is best known for her role as Dr. Sara Tancredi on Prison Break (2005) and Lori Grimes on The Walking Dead. Her other roles include Jane Porter in the Tarzan TV series (2003), a recurring role on Queens Supreme (2003), Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999), Numb3rs (2005), and L.A. Dragnet (2003). Her three feature film appearances were Barnet Bain's Independent: The Celestine Prophecy (2006), Stewart Hendler's Whisper (2007), and Bittersweet (2010).
After the Walking DeadEdit
After Sarah's portrayal of Lori in The Walking Dead, Sarah went on to perform in many movies/tv shows:
- Black Sky as Allison Stone (Main Role)
- Sarah Wayne Callies was in favor of Lori dying the same way the character died in the Comic Series. In an interview she stated, "I argued that it was necessary to kill Lori and I feel very strongly that for all of the other deviations we may have from the comic book, killing Lori does something to Rick that is vital for the story and can't be done any other way." 
- Sarah's husband, Josh Winterhalt, is a martial arts instructor. They have one daughter, Keala, who was born in 2007.
- Sarah flew out to set (via helicopter) just to reprise her role in Home.
- ↑ Lesley Goldberg 'The Walking Dead's' Sarah Wayne Callies: Lori 'Has To Die' The Hollywood Reporter (June 20th, 2012)