|First Appearance||"A New Day"|
|Last Appearance||"A New Day"|
|Cause of Death||Bitten by Walkers. (Alive)|
Lee Everett hits her in the head with a hammer. (Zombified)
|Sandra gets her head bashed in by Lee Everett.|
Not very much is known about Sandra's life. She was likely a paid babysitter for Clementine. She was asked by Clementine's parents, Diana and Ed to look after their daughter while the two were on vacation in Savannah. She was supposed to call the parents back about the situation with Clementine but she was never able to do so.
It is implied that Sandra was attacked by a zombie two days before Lee Everett arrived at Clementine's house. When Lee enters the house and looks around, he spots a pool of blood likely from Sandra and then hears Clementine on a walkie-talkie. When Lee slips in the pool of blood, Sandra crawls for him. Clementine arrives at the sliding glass door and hands Lee a hammer which he then uses to kill her.
Clementine says she heard Sandra screaming a few days before Lee Everett got to her house and then reanimated soon after. It can be implied that she was attacked by walkers. Lee Everett slips in her pool of blood and she crawls after him. Clementine walks to the sliding glass door, opens it and gives Lee Everett a hammer. He then proceeds to beat her on the head with it repeatedly and kills her.
- "A New Day" (Zombified)
- Clementine's mother (and Clementine herself) mention her name during a phone recording.
- She is the first zombified female character to be killed by Lee Everett.
- Sandra is one of the people or zombies whose fate or killer cannot be chosen. In Sandra's case, only Lee can kill her zombified form.
- It takes only 3 hammer blows to incapacitate a zombified Sandra, but adding a 4th blow will reveal a rather gruesome scene.
- She is the first named character in the Video Game to die and be introduced as a Walker.