|This article is about Rosita's Road to survival counterpart.. You may be looking for her Comic counterpart or her Tv counterpart .|
Rosita Espinosa is a comic-adapted, playable, and main character in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Post-Apocalypse & Pre-Apocalypse
Main Article: Rosita Espinosa (Comic Series)
This list shows the victims Rosita has killed:
- Bernie (Indirectly Caused, alongside her fellow Alexandria Herd Patrol members)
- Numerous counts of zombies.
Alpha disguises herself as one of Rick's people and infiltrates the fair grounds. Gradually, she begins luring people off the fairgrounds and decapitating them, then placing their heads on wooden pikes to mark the border between the land belonging to the Whisperers and Rick's communities, with Rosita being among them. She is later put down by Andrea.
As A Playable Character
- Persona: Citizen
- Trait: Alert
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All ranged teammates get +20% defense and a medium bonus to AP when attacking.
- Adrenaline Rush: Multishot (Deal 150% damage to up to 4 different enemies)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
Rosita - No Turning Back
- Persona: Hunter
- Trait: Strong
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Gear Up (All teammates get +55% defense and +30 crit for 4 turns)
- Specialist Skill: Tenacity (If this character's health is above 10% and they take damage that would kill them, their health will be reduced to 1 HP instead.)
- Rosita No Turning Back is one of seven characters to have Tenacity as their Specialist Skill, the others being Bridget, Christa All That Remains, Clementine All That Remains, Gregory A Larger World, Sophia March to War and The Governor The Best Defense.