|This article is about the Comic Series character. You may be looking for the first criminal, the second criminal, the third criminal, or the Video Game character.|
- "I AIN'T GOIN' BACK! I'LL DIE FIRST!"
- —Reggie to Shane and Rick.[src]
Reggie is a character and an antagonist first encountered in Issue 1 of Image Comics' The Walking Dead. He is the criminal who shot Rick Grimes and placed him in a coma. He served as the secondary antagonist of Volume 1: Days Gone Bye
Reggie was an escaped convict from a prison in Grant County. Shane and Rick Grimes encountered him when they were called to action. Reggie stated that he would die before returning to Grant County's prison. After Rick explained to Shane that they were taking cover behind the police cruiser like, "sitting ducks", Rick ran off to attempt flanking and cornering the criminal. After he bolted from cover, Reggie shot Shane in the hand, preventing him from giving cover fire, before shooting Rick in the chest, effectively forcing him into a coma.
It's unknown what happened to Reggie after he shot Rick. During the early days of the outbreak Reggie turned into a zombie by unknown causes.
Sometime later as a zombie he attacks the Atlanta camp and bites Amy. He is then quickly shot and killed by Shane.
- Unknown Causes (Alive)
Sometine during the early days of the outbreak, Reggie turned into a zombie by unknown causes.
- Shane (Zombified)
As a reanimated Reggie attacks the Atlanta camp, and bites Amy, Shane manages to shot him in the head, putting him down.
This list shows the victims Reggie has killed.
- Amy (Infected)
- Possibly a few counts of unnamed people. (Alive and Infected)
- Possibly a few counts of zombies.
- In The Walking Dead: Assault, a trivia award points out the similarities between Reggie and the zombie that bit and killed Amy. This was later confirmed in The Walking Dead: All Out War Miniatures Games.
- This criminal was officially named Reggie in The Walking Dead: All Out War Miniatures Games.