Paul R. Williams High School is a secondary school in the El Sereno community of Los Angeles, California, that appears in AMC's Fear the Walking Dead. It was destroyed along with the rest of the city as a result of Operation Cobalt.
Los Angeles, California
The high school is a typical school where adolescents go for the purpose of gaining an education. Its extracurricular activities include sports such as soccer, and its team name appears to be the "Broncos".
This list shows the people who worked at the school:
- Art Costa - The Principal of the school
- Madison Clark - Guidance Counsellor in her late 30s; Fiancée of Travis Manawa
- Travis Manawa - English Teacher in his 40s; Fiancé of Madison Clark
- Rocky Knath - Drama Teacher
- Unnamed Physics Teacher
This list shows students who attend the school:
- Alicia Clark - Daughter of Madison Clark; Girlfriend of Matt Sale
- Matt Sale - Boyfriend of Alicia Clark
- Dominic Fratto
- In the pilot, the school scenes were filmed inside an actual L.A. high school, Woodrow Wilson High, but for the rest of the season, production shifted to Vancouver, in Killarney Secondary School.
- The name of the school in series is named by an actual architect Paul Revere Williams who designed Woodrow Wilson High school in real life.
|Organizations (Fear The Walking Dead)|
|Paul R. Williams High School • Los Angeles Police Department • Temple Community Hospital • Sisters of Mercy Hospital • California Army National Guard • Connor's Pirates • La Manas|