|This article is about the TV Series character. You may be looking for the Comic Series character, one of the Saviors, the Dead Reckoning character, the Webisodes character, or one of the Save-Lots Bandits.|
|Actor||E. Roger Mitchell|
|Age||Early to mid 40's|
|First Appearance||"The Suicide King"|
|Last Appearance||"Welcome to the Tombs"|
|Cause of Death||Gunned down by The Governor.|
|Series lifespan||"The Suicide King" to "Welcome to the Tombs"|
|Paul being shot down as The Governor massacres his own army out of rage.|
|Paul (TV Series) Gallery|
E. Roger Mitchell Gallery
- "We're done fighting for a hole with a half dozen psychopaths living in it, they can keep it."
- —Paul objecting to returning to assault the Prison a second time.[src]
Nothing is known about Paul's life before or as the outbreak began. It is possible that he used to live in or near Woodbury before the outbreak.
Paul is first seen the day after the Dixon brother arena fight. He is one of the rioting townspeople, armed with a tire iron and asks Shumpert and Martinez if they are allowed to leave Woodbury. A few minutes later, he says something to Andrea, but screaming is heard near the other wall. The wall had been breached and walkers had wandered into Woodbury. Paul witnessed Richard Foster receiving bites, and later watched as The Governor killed Richard, out of mercy and annoyance, because of Richard's cries of agony. When Andrea gave her speech about why everyone should stay in the town and rebuild, Paul agreed with her, but otherwise looked unimpressed.
Paul is seen invading the prison and firing on walkers. He is also seen making a retreat once Glenn and Maggie opened fire. Afterwards, he is one of the first to object to what just happened, he attempts to walk away from The Governor resulting in him being the first to die when The Governor opens fire on his own people, being shot in his shoulder.
Paul's corpse appears in a brief flashback.
After the "slaughter" at the prison, Paul is the first to argue that it is not right to go back to the prison. He is then shot in the shoulder by The Governor, killing him.
This list shows the victims Paul has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
| This relationship section needs a lot of work. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
To Be Added
- "Live Bait" (Corpse)
- Originally, Paul was not a character being cast for. However, the producers were impressed with E. Roger Mitchell's performance that the character Paul was created for him, after he did not get the role of "Citizen" that he originally auditioned for.
- ↑ http://blastzoneonline.wordpress.com/2013/10/15/interview-with-e-roger-mitchell-paul-member-of-woodbury-from-the-walking-dead-tv-series-on-amc/