|This article is about the Comic Series character. You may be looking for her TV Series counterpart or the Video Game character.|
|Age||Mid to late 30's|
|Occupation||Farm Hand (Pre-Apocalypse)|
|Family||Otis - Ex-Boyfriend (Deceased)|
Axel - Former Lover (Deceased)
|First Appearance||Issue 10|
|Last Appearance||Issue 48|
|Death Issue||Issue 48|
|Cause of Death||Shot in the head during the Prison Assault.|
|Series lifespan||#10 to #48|
|Patricia is shot in the head by a Woodbury soldier.|
|Patricia (Comic Series) Gallery|
- "Come on--I've got to get you out of here. I can't let them just kill you. I won't. Stand up. We've got to do this before they come back. You're crazy. Not evil. You need help. What they want to do to you is wrong."
- —Patricia helping Thomas escape.[src]
Patricia is a main character first encountered in Issue 10 of Image Comics' The Walking Dead and is Otis's incredibly naive and overly trusting ex-girlfriend. She resides at Hershel's Farm, when the group encounters her.
In the beginning of the outbreak, she and Otis decided to seek refuge in the Wiltshire Estates along with everyone else who couldn't make it into Atlanta. The lack of proper fortification eventually caused the Wiltshire Estates to become overrun by zombies. Otis and Patricia barely escaped with their lives.
Patricia and Otis broke up after moving to the prison. Her naivety almost costs her life when she attempts to break out Thomas Richards after his evident murders, claiming his death sentence was harsh treatment. He almost kills her soon after, but, is saved with the intervention of Maggie.
Patricia becomes an outcast after aiding Dexter and Andrew in their attempted rebellion. She saved Rick Grimes' life after the Governor's first attack by letting Alice give Rick a transfusion of her type O negative blood. Before the final battle with Woodbury, she had sex with a wounded Axel, not wanting to regret anything. Patricia is killed by a soldier from Woodbury after trying to escape with Hershel and Billy.
This list shows the victims Patricia has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- Patricia has confirmed her blood type is O negative.
- Patricia was said to have an extremely good aim, and was one of the best shooters, besides Billy Greene and Andrea.
- Patricia lasts much longer in the Comic Series than in the TV Series. In the comic, she makes it to the prison and stays until she is shot and killed during Woodbury's assault. In the show, she is grabbed and devoured by zombies, while fleeing the overrun farm.