|This article is about the Comic Series character. You may be looking for her Comic Series or TV Series counterparts.|
Olivia is a comic-adapted playable character in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Post-Apocalypse & Pre-Apocalypse
Main Article: Olivia (Comic Series)
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Citizen
- Trait: Alert
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All ranged teammates get a medium bonus to AP when attacking and taking damage.
- Adrenaline Rush: Resupply (All teammates regain 30% of their max HP and get +30% defense for 4 turns)
Alpha disguises herself as one of Rick's people and infiltrates the fair grounds. Gradually, she begins luring people off the fairgrounds and decapitating them, then placing their heads on wooden pikes to mark the border between the land belonging to the Whisperers and Rick's communities, with Olivia being among them.
Olivia's reanimated head was soon put down by either Carl, Andrea, Dante, or Lydia.
- Numerous counts of Zombies.
- Olivia is one of the known original survivors of the community group led by Douglas Monroe, along with Tobin, Aaron and Heath, as acknowledged by Douglas himself when speaking about Tobin's long-time leadership position.