Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Almost nothing is known about Noris' life before or as the outbreak began, except that he has had a son.
Noris is among the prison residents to escape Cell Block D during the zombie attack.
Along with the rest of the surviving residents from Cell Block D, Noris takes his son to be quarantined in Cell Block A because he was infected with the flu.
Noris and his teenage son are quarantined in Cell Block A. When Hershel Greene checks on the survivors, he asks Noris if his son is okay. When Hershel leaves the cell and is attacked by a zombified woman, Noris comes to Hershel's rescue with a handgun, only to get his arm bitten by his zombified son. In panic, he fires in random directions and his crossfire accidentally hits a woman in the chest. His son then starts biting into the back of his neck, subsequently leading to Noris' death.
Minutes later, he reanimates and attacks Hershel's daughter Maggie, who puts him down with a shot under the chin.
- Noris' Son (Infected)
When the sick began reanimating in Cell Block A, Noris assisted Hershel, who was pinned down by a walker. Behind Noris's back, his son reanimated and devoured him. In the process of being devoured, he fired his .38 Smith & Wesson Model 36 revolver in random directions, which accidentally hits a survivor.
- Maggie Greene (Zombified)
While Maggie was running to find Hershel, she stumbled upon the zombified Noris who she then shot under the chin with her 9mm Walther P99 pistol.
This list shows the victims Noris has killed:
- This character is credited as Father in "Internment".
- The name Noris is not used in any dialogue or credits, but it was the name given to Jan Harrelson for his role and can be seen on his professional resume.
- Jan Harrelson's resume also indicates that he appeared in "Infected", although he was not credited.
- Noris is the only survivor to be killed in the TV series by his own child. In Noris' case, he was bitten by his son.