- "That's Natalie and Bob Miller. They had five kids and twelve grandkids."
- —Jessie telling Rick about the Millers[src]
Nothing is known about Natalie's life before the outbreak began except that she has a husband, Bob Miller, and had many children and grandchildren. Whether or not any of them survived the outbreak or are living in Alexandria remains to be seen. Though Bob appears to be a fairly religious person, it is unknown if Natalie is as well.
Natalie is seen sitting on her porch with her husband and they meet Carl and Judith Grimes as they are on a walk. She later witnesses the confrontation between Aiden Monroe and Glenn Rhee at the town gates.
Natalie is sitting on her porch steps with her husband as she chats with Stacy. When she hears the commotion going on in the streets, she and her husband race to the scene, where she witnesses the fight between Pete Anderson and Rick Grimes, and then listens on as Rick gives his speech, before he is knocked out.
Natalie is among the townspeople present at the community forum to discuss Rick's fate after the brawl in the streets the day before. She also witnesses the murder of Deanna's husband, Reg, and the execution of Pete, both of which horrifies her and her husband.
Natalie is present at the meeting in Deanna's house regarding Rick's plan on what to do with the walkers at the quarry.
Natalie is one of the many Alexandria residents to have been killed by the Wolves during their attack on the town.
- Aaron (Indirectly Caused)
Aaron left his backpack at Del Arno Foods, which causes the Wolves to attack Alexandria.
As the Wolves make their way into Alexandria, Natalie is one of the many residents to be killed.
This list shows the victims Natalie has killed:
- Possibly a few zombies
Although Natalie and Bob are only see briefly together it can be assumed they have a strong, loving bond; their marriage lasted throughout the birth of their five children and twelve grandchildren as well as the apocalypse. They were both seen sitting together overjoyed to meet two new young children who presumably reminded the pair of their relatives; Judith was also seen to be calm around them, showing that they likely have very good paternal instincts and ways with children.
- "First Time Again" (Flashback, No Lines)
- ↑ The name "Helen" written on the memorial wall in "Now" corresponds to "Helen Jackson", the actress who portrays Natalie Miller. Additionally, Natalie has not appeared since her last appearance in "First Time Again" whereas her husband (portrayed by real life husband Curtis Jackson) has consistently appeared throughout Season 6, Season 7 and Season 8.