| This article is a stub. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
The Motel Survivors were survivors and the main characters of Telltale Games's, The Walking Dead. Originally the group stayed in the Everett Pharmacy Drugstore, until they transferred to the motel due to the available beds and the belief it was easily defendable. Lee, Lilly, and Kenny initially were all co-leaders of the group, until Lilly left/was exiled due to her overt paranoia (Determinant). When Kenny became depressed over the loss of his family, Lee became the sole leader.
When the outbreak occurred, convicted killer Lee Everett met a young girl named Clementine who had been separated from her parents after the incident, Lee decided look after her in the mean time. Lee and Clementine meet Shawn Greene and are taken to his family's farm for refuge.
While at the farm Lee and Clementine meet a man named Kenny, his wife Katjaa, and their child, Kenny Jr. (nicknamed Duck). While Shawn is fortifying the fence to protect the farm, Duck accidently runs a tractor on Shawn's foot as Walkers are reaching for both of them. Kenny and Lee (Determinant) save Duck from being bitten, but are unable to save Shawn. Shawn's Father, Hershel kicks out everyone from his Farm, blaming Kenny and Lee (Determinant) for his son's death. Kenny agrees to drive Lee and Clementine to Macon so Lee could find his family. When Kenny's truck runs out of gas for his truck they are cornered by Walkers until a group stationed at Lee's family's Drugstore saves them. Two Members of the group, Lilly and her Father, Larry reprimand Carley and Glenn for putting their lives at risk to save complete strangers, but responds that they couldn't leave other people to die. Larry notices that Duck has been covered in walker muck and is most likely bitten, Kenny and Lee (Determinant) claim that Duck wasn't bitten and are proven right when Katjaa reveals Duck received no bite from his close encounter. Larry soon loses his temper and suffers from serious chest pain due to his heart condition. Lee agrees to help find Lilly pills for her Father's heart condition. Glenn goes off to get gas for Kenny's truck. Carley reveals to know that Lee killed a state senator who was sleeping with his wife, but agrees to keep it a secret for the benefit of Clementine. (Determinant) Lee can learn from Lilly that his parents were already dead when she mentions that Larry had moved a old couple from the office. Lee finds his brother, who has re-animated as a walker under a fallen lamp post. Realizing that his brother has the keys to the pharmacy, Lee kills him and finds the keys.
When Lilly and Lee uses the keys to enter the pharmacy, they trigger an alarm which causes Walkers to be drawn and attack the group. Lee can either save Carley or Doug from being devoured by walkers, but leave the other to die. As the group leaves the Pharmacy, Larry punches Lee in the face and leaves him to be killed by walkers until Kenny returns and saves Lee from being devoured. Glenn decides to leave and go back to Atlanta in order to find his friends leaving the others at the motel. Larry reveals that the reason he tried to kill Lee was because he was also aware of Lee's status as a convicted murderer and threatens to reveal it to the others if anything happens to Lilly or Clementine on Lee's watch. The group decides to make the Motel as their sanctuary until the military solves the problem with the walkers. The group discovers a man named Mark alone in an air force base, having managed to lock himself inside one of the commissary storage closets when the base was overrun. Since he had access to the commissary supplies as a result, Lilly allowed him to stay due to him having food.
After three months of survival, the commissary food had been nearly depleted with the group's situation becoming even more dire. Lee, Kenny and Mark stumble upon a teacher and two of his high-school students while hunting for food. The teacher, David Parker's leg was caught in a bear trap with no release latch. Lee can either leave Mr. Parker behind or try to save him by cutting his leg free of the trap. If Lee cuts off Mr. Parker's leg, one of the student's Travis vomits out of disgust without noticing a walker behind him and gets devoured. If Lee doesn't cut Mr. Parker free, Travis will reach for Mark's gun for safety and gets shot by accident. Lee, Kenny and Mark return to the Motor inn and are chastised by Lilly and Larry for bringing more mouths to feed. Kenny responds that Lilly isn't their dictator because she rations the food. After the argument is over Lilly gives Lee the remaining food, but warns him that there isn't enough for everyone. After Lee gives food to the people he chooses Katjaa tells Kenny and Lee that David/Travis didn't make it. As Lee and Katjaa discuss what will happen to the other high-school student David/Travis re-animates as a walker and tries to kill Katjaa and Lee. Fortunately Lee saves Katjaa and is saved by either Larry/Mark axing the walker in the head or by Carley shooting the walker in the head. Kenny yells at the Student, Ben for not telling the group his friend was bitten. Ben explains to the group that is isn't the bite that causes people to turn and that if the brain isn't damaged a person will turn no matter how they die. After discovering this horrible realization, The group is greeted by Brothers Andrew and Danny St. John. The Brothers explain that their farm is protected by an electric fence powered by a generated that runs on gas and are willing to trade a few gallons of gas in exchange for food. (Determinant) If Lee refuses the deal the others will make a 7 out of 1 vote to agree with the deal.
As promised the St. Johns give the group some food in exchange for gas. When the Brothers' mother, Brenda St. John reveals their last cow has become sick, Mark tells the St. Johns how Katjaa is a veterinarian and can help the cow with the St. Johns offering to have a big dinner with the group. Lee and Mark agree to help getting walker husks off the electric fence and are ambushed a group of bandits shooting Mark in the shoulder with an arrow. Lee and Mark manage to escape the bandits and back to the farm. The St, Johns reveal that they made a deal with the bandits to give them food so they would stop attacking. Danny and Lee find what they think is one of the bandit's camps and find a mentally ill woman who claims to know about what Danny does, but is shot by either Lee or Danny before she can elaborate.
As The Group prepare to eat dinner, Lee sneaks upstairs and finds Mark with his legs chopped off. Mark tells Lee that it was the brothers that amputated him and warns him not to eat dinner as his legs were the main course. Lee runs down and stops the others from taking another bite of Mark's legs and reveals that the St. Johns were cannibals. The St. Johns puts everyone except Katjaa and Duck in a meat locker so they can eat them. Larry who's infuriated over eating human meat bangs on the door, demanding to be let out, but this triggers Larry to have another heart attack. While Lilly tries to resuscitate Larry, Kenny is afraid that Larry will re-animate and kill the others. Lee can either help Kenny kill Larry or help Lilly try to save Larry, regardless Kenny will use a salt lick to smash Larry's head in. With the threat of Larry turning gone Lee uses one of Larry's coins to loosen the screws on an air conditioner and have Clementine crawl through and unlock the door from the outside. With the group now being free they put Danny's leg in a bear trap and is determinately impaled by Lee with a pitch fork. After dealing with Danny, Lee finds Katjaa held at gunpoint by Brenda. as Brenda moves her and Katjaa upstairs Brenda is grabbed by a re-animated Mark, freeing Katjaa from her grasp. Andrew holds Duck at gun point and shoots at Kenny, Lee manages to beat Andrew down after managing to stop Andrew from trying to electrocute him with the fence with or without Lilly's help. As Lee is finished beating Andrew, Lee is about to leave, but Andrew demands that Lee finish what he started. Lee can either ignore Andrew's cry to kill him or kill him by pushing him in the electric fence or shooting Andrew to death.
After leaving the farm, the group venture back to the motel and find an abandoned station wagon with food and supplies. Clementine will point out that the wagon must belong to someone and shouldn't take it. Lee can either support Clementine's decision or agree with the group on taking the supplies, greatly affecting Clementine's view on Lee.
- Kenny (Former Co-leader)
- Lee Everett (Former Co-leader turned De-facto leader)
- Ben Paul (Lookout)
- Katjaa (Medic)
- Doug (Technician)
- Carley (Lead gunner)
- Mark (Supply runner/Fortifier)
- Larry (Fortifier)
- The Greene Family
- St. John Family (Formerly)
- Vernon (Formerly)
- Cabin Group
- Bonnie (Formerly, Determinant)
- Mike (Formerly)
- Jane (Formerly, Determinant)
- Alvin Jr.
- Atlanta Police Officer (Zombified)
- Sandra (Zombified)
- Shawn Greene (Indirectly Caused)
- Irene (Caused, Out of Mercy, Determinant)
- B. Everett (Out of Mercy, Zombified)
- David Parker (Zombified, Determinant)
- Travis (Zombified, Determinant)
- Jolene (Determinant)
- Larry (Before Reanimation)
- Danny St. John (Determinant)
- Brenda St. John (Alive, Caused)
- Andrew St. John (Determinant)
- Tess (Indirectly Caused)
- Elizabeth (Indirectly Caused)
- Beatrice (Out of Mercy, Determinant)
- Save-Lots Bandit 1
- Drew (Determinant)
- Gary (Determinant)
- Save-Lots Bandit 3 (Caused)
- Duck (Indirectly Caused, Alive; Out of Mercy; Determinant)
- Fivel (Out of Mercy, Zombified)
- Jeff (Zombified)
- Logan (Zombified)
- Crawford Oberson (Zombified, Determinant)
- Brie (Zombified)
- Ben Paul (Out of Mercy, Determinant)
- Lee Everett (Out of Mercy; Determinant)
- Walter (Indirectly Caused)
- Nick (Indirectly Caused in "A House Divided") or (Zombified, Out of Mercy in "Amid The Ruins")
- Alvin (Indirectly Caused, Determinant)
- Reggie (Indirectly Caused)
- William Carver
- Sarita (Out of Mercy, Zombified, Determinant)
- Sarah (Caused, Determinant) (Caused, Accidental, Determinant)
- Rebecca (Zombified, Determinant)
- Natasha (Alive, Off-Screen, Zombified)
- Luke (Caused, Accidental, Determinant) (Indirectly Caused, Determinant; Caused, Determinant)
- Bonnie (Indirectly Caused, Determinant)
- Jane (Determinant)
- Jane's Unborn Child (Indirectly Caused, Determinant)
- Numerous unnamed Save-Lots Bandits.
- Numerous unnamed Bandits (Off-Screen, 12 Hour Skip)
- Numerous counts of zombies
- Mark Leg cut off by St. John's Family then died of blood loss and shock. (Alive)
- Larry Heart attack and then head crushed with a salt lick. (Alive)
- Carley Devoured by walkers or shot through the cheek. (Determinant)
- Doug Devoured by walkers or accidentally shot in the back of the head. (Determinant)
- Katjaa Self-inflicted gunshot to the head.
- Duck Bitten by a walker, shot in the head to prevent reanimation or left in the woods. (Determinant)
- Chuck Self-inflicted gunshot to the head to prevent reanimation when attacked by walkers.
- Ben Paul Fell from the top of Crawford bell tower and devoured by walkers or fell from mansion balcony, impaled by a metal bar and shot ot ouf mercy by Kenny. (Determinant)
- Lee Everett Bitten by a walker, shot in the head to prevent reanimation or left to reanimate. (Determinant)
- Omid Fatally shot in the chest.
- Kenny Shot in the abdomen or head by Clementine or crippled in a car crash before being devoured by walkers. (Determinant)
- As of "Ties That Bind - Part 1", Clementine is the only Motel Survivor confirmed alive.
- Since Glenn's story following Macon is developed in the canon comic book story line, Lilly and Kenny (Determinant) are the only Motel Survivors to have an unknown status and not actually have died.
- Clementine and Kenny are the only Motel Survivors that appear in the first three seasons (Determinant).