The Monroe Colonists are a group of survivors that were first encountered in "In Too Deep" of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Michonne. They were led by Norma, and lived in Monroe. They are the primary antagonistic group in "In Too Deep", "Give No Shelter", and "What We Deserve".
The group was not formed before the apocalypse.
They attack the house and are all likely killed as they are not seen after Michonne escapes the burning house and all she's sees are corpses of the dead colonists and just walkers every were.
- Norma (Deceased) - Leader
- Randall (Deceased) - Second in command
- Zachary (Deceased)
- Gabby (Deceased, Determinant)
- Jonas (Deceased, Determinant) - Doctor
- Cam (Deceased)
- Joe (Deceased, Determinant)
- Janey (Deceased)
- Several unnamed inhabitants
- Greg (Accidental)
- Oak (Determinant)
- Zachary (Determinant)
- Samantha (Caused, Determinant)
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people.
- Joe (Determinant)
- Gabby (Determinant)
- Jonas (Determinant)
- At least 7 other members, determinately 5