| This article is a stub. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
- "Killing those things never is easy. They were people once. Like my folks."
- —Mitchell Jr. to the group.[src]
Nothing is known about Mitchell Jr.'s life prior to or as the outbreak began. He may have lived in or near Woodbury at the time.
Mitchel and the group are on a mission in Home-Mart getting supplies when they meet a stranger named Jim, who asks to join the group. The Hero Player has a choice to trust him and let that happen, or "tell him to fuck off"
If the Hero Player trusts Jim he'll slit Mitchell Jr.'s throat and command his group to attack the survivors.
Tell Jim to fuck off:
Mitchell Jr. will survive his encounter with Jim. Later, he'll brutally murder survivors that were found on the market without asking any questions first. The group has to decide what to do with Mitchell, force him to leave or let him stay. Regardless, Mitchell will leave the group anyway at the entrance of Woodbury, after The Governor takes over.
If alive, Mitchell will be later seen as the Hero Player either tries to cross or walk around the bridge, where he and his new group confront him. He once again manages to escape.
This list shows the victims Mitchell has killed:
- Jim (Determinant)
If The Hero Player tells Jim to join the group he will kill Mitchell in cold blood leaving to the a fight with both groups,Barker will eventually execute Jim and his group.
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Rebel
- Trait: Strong
- Rarity: Rare (3 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All teammates get +15% attack and +15% defense against melee characters.
- Adrenaline Rush: Brutal Blast (Deal 250% damage and stun for 1 turn to one enemy.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
- Mitchell Jr. is one of two characters to have Brutal Blast as their Adrenaline Rush, the other one being Brock.
- Upon defeating Mitchell Jr. on the Steel Bridge (Determinant), the player would obtain his SMG; A Rare weapon with +15% ATK and +15% DEF. This is odd, as the only playable variant of Mitchell is a strong character, which is unable to equip SMGs.