Nothing is known about the camp resident's life before the outbreak or as it began.
The camp resident is seen in the crowd as Pete Dolgen announces Martinez's death. He seemed to be visually shocked by the news. He later witnesses the aftermath of Meghan Chambler's near death by zombie.
The camp resident is seen listening to Philip Blake's speech about the prison. He is later seen as attacking the prison alongside Philip. As he enters the courtyard, he attempts to shoot at Tyreese Williams, but misses. Not long after, Lizzie Samuels guns him down by shooting him in the back. At an unknown point after his death, he reanimated.
The camp resident is seen amongst the herd of walkers entering the prison. As Michonne flees from the prison, she encounters the camp resident as a walker. She cuts off his arms and jaw and makes him one of her pets, alongside another walker after they got trapped in the spike gate. After traveling for quite sometime, tracking Rick Grimes and his son Carl, Michonne enters the woods and encounters a group of zombies. Eventually, she kills her pets, including this man and slices his head in half.
The man is mentioned by Lizzie when she talks to Carol Peletier. Carol mentions how Tyreese had protected Lizzie, Judith Grimes, and Lizzie's sister Mika. Lizzie counters by saying she protected Tyreese as she shot this man and Alisha as they were about to kill him.
- Lizzie Samuels (Alive)
The camp resident is shot in the back by Lizzie and reanimates sometime after.
- Michonne (Zombified)
After killing the walker that resembles her, Michonne proceeds to kill the group of walkers around her. She slices the man's head in half, killing him.
This list shows the victims man has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- This man is one of the many amputees in The Walking Dead. For other victims, see Amputated Victims.
- He had his arms and jaw cut off by Michonne, who also amputated another walker.
- Later his head was sliced in half by Michonne.
- A second actor, Hector Picard, was chosen to portray this character as a pet walker, as Hector is an amputee and it is easier to portray the pet walker without having to use too much special effects to show the missing limbs.
- It is mentioned in that audio commentary of "After" that Michonne chose this man and the other to be her pet walkers, as they both fought for the Governor and deserved to be punished.