|This article is about the Road to Survival character. You may be looking for his Comic Series counterpart, the Video Game character or his Road to Survival counterpart, or the Novel Series character.|
Mark is a comic-adapted and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
- Main article: Mark (Comic Series)
As A Playable Character
- Persona: Peacekeeper
- Trait: Tough
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All teammates get +45% attack against Alert characters.
- Adrenaline Rush: Phalanx (All teammates regain +45% of their max HP and get +40% defense for 4 turns.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
Mark - "All Out War"
- Persona: Hunter
- Trait: Alert
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Crippled Defenses (Deal 225% damage and -40% defense to up to 4 enemies for 3 turns.)
- Specialist Skill: Neutralize (When this character attacks an enemy that has 90% or more adrenaline, the enemy will be impaired for 1 turn.)
This list shows the victims Mark has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies.
- Mark All Out War is one of nine characters to have Neutralize as their Specialist Skill, the others being Barker (Ally), Barker (Playable), Bruce, Carl No Turning Back, Lori Days Gone Bye, Tyreese, Tyreese Road to Survival, Edition #1 and Yumiko.