Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the Video Game character. You may be looking for the Comic Series character, the Flight 462 character, or the actor.|
- "It's a prison bus, asshole. The windows don't open."
- —Marcus to Jerry.[src]
Nothing is known about Marcus' life before or as the outbreak began apart from that he committed a crime, and then was sent to prison. The outbreak started 2 days in and this is also when he was being transported to prison.
During the start of the apocalypse, Marcus was sent to the prison on a prison bus. He sat on the same bus as Vince, Justin, and Danny. At some point during the trip, he decided to choke fellow prisoner, Jerry, in front of him. Prison bus guard Clyde told him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. He ended up choking Jerry to death. This resulted in Clyde shooting him in the head.
After Marcus and Jerry bicker for a while, Marcus starts to strangle Jerry with his handcuffs. Bennett sends the guard, Clyde, back to separate the two. He screams at Marcus not doing any physical violence to stop him, until he shoots Marcus in the head. Clyde then says that Marcus made a move on him using self-defence as his excuse.
This list shows the victims Marcus has killed:
- Jerry (Alive)
- Possibly numerous counts of unnamed people.
- "Fuck me? Fuck you, motherfucker!"
- —An argument between Marcus and Jerry.[src]
Marcus and Jerry did not get along and hated each other. Marcus was very annoyed by Jerry's complaining, all the way to the point where Marcus started choking Jerry with his handcuffs and didn't stop, even when Clyde pointed a shotgun at him.
- Marcus is the first prisoner to die on the prison bus in Vince's Story.
- Chronologically, he is also the first named character to die without turning in the whole 400 Days DLC.
- He is the only dead prisoner who never had a chance to become a walker, regardless of the player's actions.
- He is also the only prisoner on the prison bus whose surname is mentioned.