|This article is about the actress. You may be looking for the Fear The Walking Dead character or the other actress.|
|Born||Madison Porter Lintz|
May 11, 1999
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
|Also Known For||Ashley in "Parental Guidance"|
|Madison Lintz Gallery|
Madison Porter Lintz is an American child actress from Georgia. She began her acting career when she was only 6 years old. Madison has been in a few commercials and did a commercial for a national Golden Corral spot which aired all over the United States.
Madison loves horses and panda bears and has hamsters. Madison comes from an acting family including her mother, Kelly Collins Lintz, two brothers, Matthew Lintz and Macsen Lintz and her sister, Mackenzie Lintz, who portrayed a tribute in the film adaptation of "The Hunger Games" and Norrie Calvert-Hill in "Under the Dome".
- It's Supernatural as Natalia
- American Judy as Annie
- After as Young Ana
- The Walking Dead as Sophia Peletier
- Nashville as Dana Butler
- Parental Guidance as Ashley
- Bosch as Maddie
- Cowgirls (rumored)
- Supernatural (rumored)
- Lintz says she was glad to finally be off the show, because she had missed her family and friends back home.
- Lintz had a crush on Norman Reedus while on the show and would jokingly tell everyone on the set that he was her boyfriend.