Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Los Angeles Basin Safe Zones were a series of twelve safe zones established by the California Army National Guard in the Greater Los Angeles Area to contain uninfected civilians immediately following the outbreak in AMC's Fear The Walking Dead. The majority of the first season is set in Safe Zone India, established in the El Sereno neighborhood of Los Angeles. All safe zones were abandoned/destroyed during Operation Cobalt.
- Safe Zone Alpha - covers portions of the neighborhoods of Hollywood and Hancock Park in the city of Los Angeles.
- Safe Zone Beta - covers portions of the city of Anaheim.
- Safe Zone Charlie - covers portions of the cities of South Gate and Lynwood.
- Safe Zone Delta - covers portions of the neighborhood of San Pedro in the city of Los Angeles.
- Safe Zone Echo - covers portions of the cities of Compton and Long Beach.
- Safe Zone Foxtrot - covers portions of the cities of Whittier and La Mirada.
- Safe Zone Golf - covers portions of the cities of Hawthorne and Lawndale.
- Safe Zone Hotel - covers portions of the cities of West Covina and Covina.
- Safe Zone India - covers the neighborhood of El Sereno in the city of Los Angeles. This is the only safe zone depicted in the series, and was where the main characters resided.
- Safe Zone Juliet - covers portions of the city of Torrance.
- Safe Zone Kilo - covers portions of the city of Altadena.
- Safe Zone Lima - covers the neighborhood of Mar Vista in the city of Los Angeles.