Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Comic Series deaths, see List of Deaths (Comic Series).
- For the Novel deaths, see List of Deaths (Novel Series).
- For the Social Game deaths, see List of Deaths (Social Game).
- For the TV Series deaths, see List of Deaths (TV Series).
- For the Video Game deaths, see List of Deaths (Video Game).
- For the Webisode deaths, see List of Deaths (Webisodes).
- For the Dead Reckoning deaths, see List of Deaths (Dead Reckoning).
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
Survival Instinct - 7/10 Deaths
|Cause of Death||Responsible Party|
|Buck||Devoured by walkers||Walkers|
|Will Dixon||Infected. Shot in the head out of mercy||
Jess Collins (Out of Mercy)
|Determinant - Zombified - Lester||Bashed, stabbed, or shot in the head.||Daryl Dixon|
|Determinant - Zombified - Hartwell||Bashed, stabbed, or shot in the head.||Daryl Dixon|
|Zombified - Jess Collins||Stabbed in the head.|
|Alive and Zombified - Biker 2||Presumably shot by Merle. Stabbed in the head after reanimation.||
Merle Dixon (Assumed)
Daryl Dixon (After Reanimation)
|Ash||Devoured by walkers|
|Biker 1||Devoured by walkers|
|Determinant - Noah Cruz||Indirectly brought walkers to himself and was devoured.||
Daryl Dixon (Caused)
Himself (Indirectly Caused)
|Alive and Zombified - Mrs. Harrison||Bitten by walker. Shot in the head after reanimation.||Walker
Terry Harrison (After Reanimation)
(Characters with Determinant kills are in bold)
- Walkers - 7
- Daryl Dixon - 5
- Merle Dixon - 1
- Terry Harrison - 1
- Jess Collins - 1
- Noah Cruz - 1 (Including Himself)
- (Please note that a character gets a "kill" for killing a named person. It is possible for a character to get 2 kill points on the death of one person this is possible by one, killing the person when they were living and two, killing the person while infected. A kill point is added by a character doing any of the following; killing the living, killing a named walker, killing a character before reanimation or causing a death.)