|This article is about Laura from the Comic Series. You may be looking for her TV counterpart.|
- "Oh, fucking hell. Seriously? I'm done. I'm so fucking done with you. Everything is terrible, nothing is going your way. You're not happy at the sanctuary, you're not happy here. I'm sorry if you're so distraught over what's behind you that you can't see the good things in front of you. (...) No. Fuck off. Let me know when you're done being sad about the woman who fucked you over constantly. Maybe I'll still be interested."
- —Laura to Dwight.[src]
Laura is a character first encountered in Issue 148 of Image Comics' The Walking Dead. She was a prominent member of The Saviors, before abandoning them with Dwight. She is now a member of Rick Grimes' militia against The Whisperers.
Nothing is known about Laura's life before the outbreak began.
Dwight tells Laura that he doesn't want to be the leader anymore. He explains that he is under a lot of stress due to breaking up with Sherry and the situation with the Whisperers. Laura tells him that they need a leader, and he can't quit now. She then kisses Dwight, much to his surprise and admits her feelings for him. However, he leaves her, having already made up his mind on what to do. As Dwight leaves, Laura follows him out and says she's coming with him. They both take off for Alexandria and arrive as Rick announces that he plans to take action against the Whisperers, and Laura is among the crowd cheering for Rick.
Laura is seen with the rest of the Militia shooting roamers to practice for the war with the Whisperers. She does well, while Vincent almost dies. She questions what Dwight has gotten her into and returns back to Alexandria. Later, she is among the Militia that saves Michonne and Aaron Beta, killing several Whisperers in the process. Dwight orders Michonne to ride back to the Hilltop with Aaron, saying he will track and kill Beta. When Michonne and Aaron leave, he briskly orders that they return. As they cross the border, Laura asks what's wrong, to which Dwight replies; "This is an act of war".
Laura is seen keeping lookout with Dwight and Magna. Laura asks Dwight how much longer they have to do these patrols, to which Dwight replies "until Rick says so". Later, she travels with Dwight and the Militia to set up lookout. Dwight asks her how long does she think it will take Gabriel to get up on the water tower, to which he jokingly replies "another thirty minutes". Up on the water tower, Gabriel spies an army of Whisperers.
This list shows the victims Laura has killed:
| This relationship section needs a lot of work. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
- "I appreciate you...Everything you've done for us."
- —Laura to Dwight. [src]
- "She threw you away so she could be lazy and get pampered. "
- —Laura to Dwight about Sherry.[src]
- "Are you trying to get shot?"
- —Laura to Negan[src]
- Robert Kirkman confirmed in the Letter Hacks that Laura is Latina-American.