|Actor||Jim R. Coleman|
|Age||Mid to late 40's|
|First Appearance||"Days Gone Bye"|
|Last Appearance||"Bloodletting (Flashback)|
|Lambert Kendal Gallery|
Jim R. Coleman Gallery
- "Sounds like they chasing those idiots up and down every back road we got."
- —Lambert talking about the car chase between the criminals and officers.[src]
Lambert Kendal served time in the U.S. Military before becoming a law enforcement officer, where he engaged in a military career and trained for combat.
Lambert and Leon are part of the team of deputies called in to assist the Linden County Sheriff's Department in pursuing suspects during a high speed chase. Lambert is armed with a handgun, and participates in the shootout between the deputies and troopers against the criminals in the speeding car; which had flipped off the road. He does not appear after Rick Grimes was shot.
During a flashback of Carl and Lori, Shane talks to Lori and tells her that Rick is in the hospital after being shot during the police pursuit. Lambert is seen in the background by the police car with another unnamed police officer.
Nothing is known about Lambert since the outbreak. Similarly to Shane, he was most likely, at the time, attempting to aid FEMA and the Military in evacuating civilians, although his status is unknown.
This list shows the victims Lambert has killed:
- Criminal 1 (Alongside his Fellow Officers)
- Criminal 2 (Alongside his Fellow Officers)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies.
All that can be inferred about Lambert's relationship with Leon, is that the two of them were partners before the zombie apocalypse ensued.
Not much is known of the two's relationship other than they were colleagues. However, Lambert was seen in the background in the episode, "Bloodletting", of Shane giving the bad news, that Rick had been shot in the line of duty, to Lori.
Similar to Rick, not much is known of the two's relationship other than they were colleagues. However, he along with his partner, Leon, were seen in the background in the episode, "Bloodletting", helping Shane give the bad news to Lori.
- "Bloodletting" (Flashback)
- Jim R. Coleman believes that because of Lambert's military and police background, he managed to get underground and form a group of survivors. Whether or not this will play out in the TV Series remains to be seen.