|Last Appearance||"Too Far Gone"|
|Death Episode||"Too Far Gone"|
|Cause of Death||Shot In The Back By The Governor's Militia|
|Series lifespan||"Internment" to "Too Far Gone"|
|Julio is shot while covering the prison evacuation.|
Santiago Cirilo Gallery
Almost nothing is known about Julio's life before or as the outbreak began, except that he received mechanical skills at some point in his life.
Julio was quarantined in Cell Block A and witnessed a fellow survivor die. He stood next to Jeanette and was told by Hershel to return to his cell as he dealt with the dead man. Later, when Hershel is attacked by a reanimated female walker, he witnesses as she pins him down.
He is seen running out of the prison with the other survivors when one of the guard towers gets shot by the tank. Later, when the gunfire begins, he is seen taking cover and shooting at The Governor's milita, killing at least one. He gets shot in the back and killed running towards the bus in the final minutes of the assault. He was shot very near Maggie and Glenn as they made their way towards the bus and may have taken a bullet aimed at one of them.
This list shows the victims Julio has killed:
- Numerous unnamed people.
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies.
- The name Julio is not used in any dialogue or credits, but it was the name given to Santiago Cirilo for his role.
- During The Talking Dead's "In Memoriam" Julio is mistakenly shown dying under "The Governor's Militia".
- Julio's role and death during the Prison Assault is similar to Billy Greene from the Comic Series: They both used a sniper rifle to take out the Governor's men, and were killed as they were fleeing to the escape vehicle.
- Julio is the only character not credited as Starring or Also Starring to take part in the battle against The Governor's Militia.