|Occupation||Assumed High-School Student|
|First Appearance||Issue 7|
|Last Appearance||Issue 14 (Alive)|
Issue 15 (Zombified)
|Death Issue||Issue 14|
Issue 15 (Zombified)
|Cause of Death||Shot by Chris|
|Series lifespan||#7 to #14 (Alive)|
|Chris shot Julie too early.|
Julie is a character first encountered in Issue 7 of The Walking Dead and is Tyreese's teenage daughter and also Chris' girlfriend. Julie was not a very active member of the group, and her role was mainly to babysit the children, along with Chris. She was later killed by her boyfriend, thinking they could kill each other in a suicide pact, which went wrong.
The end of the world hadn't stopped her from seeking independence when she could find it. During the initial stages of clearing out the penitentiary, she and her boyfriend Chris acted as babysitters. She got along well with the other survivors, but not much was revealed about her character.
- Chris (Alive & Zombified)
Once settled after having sexual intercourse for the first time with Chris, she carried out an ill-fated suicide pact with her boyfriend (mostly pressured by him). Chris pulled the trigger on his weapon too quickly, killing Julie before she shot at Chris. Hearing the gunshot, Tyreese immediately came to her side, picking up her lifeless body. She soon reanimated in Tyreese's arms, and almost killed him, before being fatally shot by Chris again.
| This relationship section needs a lot of work. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
Tyreese was Julie's father so they would have had any normal father-daughter relationship, though often Tyreese stumbled in on Julie and Chris attempting to have sex.
Chris was Julie's boyfriend so they had any normal boyfriend girlfriend relationship. Chris and Julie loved each other. Julie and Chris attempted to have sex often but were always caught by Julie's father, Tyreese.
Julie and Donna were never seen talking, but they must have had a stable relationship. This was shown by Donna informing Tyreese that Julie is the sweetest girl.
Rick and Julie had a stable relationship. After walkers attacked Wiltshire Estates, Rick ran back to the house to save Chris, Julie and Tyreese which shows he cared about all three of them greatly. He also helped teach Julie in target practice on the Greene family farm. At the Prison, Julie and her boyfriend (Chris) tried to kill each other in a suicide pact but Chris pulled the trigger too fast and killed her. Rick was deeply upset about this and seeing Julie reanimate without being bitten shocked him and later led Rick to the realization that after dying, reanimation will occur whether someone was bitten or not.
- Julie's death was the first indication the survivors had that being bitten wasn't what made people reanimate.
- Although Chris and Julie didn't enact their suicide pact until after they arrived at the Prison, it was teased about while the survivors stayed on Hershel's farm. After a target practice session, Tyreese decided to allow the two teenagers to keep their guns; Chris later said, "Finally... it's going to be so much easier now."
- Tyreese's family is the only group in which all members reanimated as zombies at some point. Julie reanimates after Chris kills her, but he shoots her again, causing Tyreese to murder him twice, both as a human and as a zombie. When The Governor kills Tyreese, his decapitated head reanimates. Tyreese's zombie is finally put to rest by Michonne.
- In the list of action figures expected to be released, Tyreese's last name is mentioned to be "Williams" therefore hers would be as well.