|This article is about the Road to Survival character. You may be looking for the TV Series character, the Comic Series character, or the actor.|
- "No! Don't shoot! I got some people hunkered down inside. We haven't seen other people in... well, forever. We need food. You wanna trade?"
- —Jim lying to gain the player's trust.[src]
Jim is an original character and an antagonist who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival. He is the leader of a small group residing in an abandoned Home Mart, where they place false trust in passing groups to steal their supplies.
Nothing is known about Jim's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
Area 1 - Homemart
Jim is first encountered by a small group of survivors from Woodbury, after Home Mart has been cleared of walkers.
Tell Jim to Fuck Off:
Jim's group appears and he attacks if he is shown distrust, prompting a battle between the two groups. After his group is subdued, he is executed by Mitchell Jr., along with the rest of his group.
If Jim is trusted, he will slit Mitchell Jr.'s throat and attack the group. However, his group is overpowered by the Woodbury survivors, and he is killed along with the rest of his group.
As A Playable Character
Note: This character is only encountered as an enemy in game. In order to add this character to your team, hacking and character editing is required.
- Persona: Leader
- Trait: Alert
- Rarity: Uncommon (2 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Cover Fire (Deal 30% damage and -20% attack for 3 turns to a group of enemies.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
This list shows the victims Jim has killed:
- Mitchell Jr. (Determinant)
If Jim is told to fuck off, he will be executed alongside the rest of his group by Mitchell Jr., after his attack on the Woodbury survivors fails.
- Trey Barker (Determinant)
If Jim is trusted, he will murder Mitchell Jr. in front of the others. However, after his attack on the rest of the group fails, Jim is killed along with the rest of his group by Barker.
- Area 1 - Homemart
- Jim is the first antagonist encountered in the game.
- Jim is one of the few story characters in the game to have no playable counterpart.
- Jim is one of three characters to have Cover Fire as their Adrenaline Rush, the others being Diane and Diego.