Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the Comic Series character. You may be looking for the Video Game character, the actor who appeared in Vatos, the actor who portrayed Jimmy in the TV Series or the actor who portrayed a walker.|
- "Nature calls, boys--gotta take a whiz."
- —James to Gabe and Raymond.[src]
Jim was a farmer from Valdosta. Also, it's stated that his prostate had been acting up for a couple of years.
Jim survived the outbreak, making it to Woodbury. He along with his several townspeople railed against Rick Grimes' group, who were residing in a prison. After loosing too many soldiers, The Governor ordered to regroup in the forest. Jim patrols the forest with Gabe and Raymond Hilliard. He took a break to urinate and told Gabe and Raymond he would meet them. Whilst urinating, Michonne snuck up on him and decapitated him by the jawline.
He was killed in the woods on their way back to Woodbury to re-group and re-supply. He was killed in the counterattack by Michonne and Tyreese who came looking for the Woodbury army to see if they could kill a few before they return. During this assault, Jim's head was decapitated by Michonne unexpectedly.
This shows the victims Jim has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies.
- Jim's full name was revealed in The Walking Dead: The Fall of the Governor.
- Before the release of the novel, this character was known as "Eric".
- He shares his surname with Harlan Steagal, a character in the novel The Road To Woodbury, though it is unlikely that they are related.