Siddiq tells Eugene that he is sorry about Rosita, saying that he was trying to protect him by not revealing that he had gotten her pregnant; he also revealed that she was planning on leaving Eugene to be with him. After a moment, Eugene thanks Siddiq for telling him; the two shared a laugh when Eugene stated that she was wonderful, but had a 'questionable taste in men.'
The next morning, Yumiko wishes to be able to scavenge for supplies from the buildings, but Michonne reminds her that they are on a timetable; she says they will have time on the way back. Michonne yells out if anyone is there; eventually, a young woman emerges, asking what they're doing. After she introduces herself as Juanita Sanchez, 'The Princess of Pittsburgh,' she mentions that they are the first people she's seen in over a year. Juanita asks if she can come with them, but Michonne says no due to them not knowing what she's capable of and vice-versa. Juanita offers to bring them to her shelter nearby. After arriving, she tells Michonne to keep the gun while she goes in to get some supplies.
- First appearance of Juanita Sanchez.
- Last appearance of Rosita Espinosa. (Flashback)
- This issue featured very few character appearances and scenes.
- Also one of a handful of issues in which Rick Grimes does not make an appearance.
- In the letter hacks of this issue Robert Kirkman paid his respects to legendary filmmaker and writer George A. Romero.