- "No. We're going to get another car, and then we're going to find those assholes and we're going to kill them."
- —Hunter to Abbie.
Hunter is an original and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Nothing is known about Hunter's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he was a Special Forces soldier and had a wife and a fifteen-year-old daughter, Emma
Roadmap - Hunter's Story
Hunter meets Abbie, and starts looking for his missing family from the walker-infested houses.
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Tough
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Power Through (Deal 425% damage to one enemy. Revive up to 2 teammates with 30% of their max HP.)
- Specialist Skill: Indomitable (While not stunned, whenever this character takes damage, they gain +30% defense until the start of their next turn, in addition to any existing defense increases, including prior activations of this skill.)
This list shows the victims that Hunter has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies
- Numerous counts of unnamed survivors
- Roadmap - Hunter's Story
- Hunter originally did 300% damage instead of 425% damage when his Adrenaline Rush was activated. The reasons of the change in damage is unknown.
- Hunter is one of many characters to have Indomitable as their Specialist Skill. For other characters, see Indomitable.