Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Herd Mode DLC is a DLC available to anyone who pre-ordered The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct at GameStop. The DLC adds a new survival game mode where the player must fight limitless waves of hordes of walkers. The DLC was released to the public on April 16th, 2013 for purchase on Xbox Live Marketplace for 240 Microsoft Points and Steam for $4.99/£3.99.
Featured Game Mode
In this DLC, the player is put into a herd survival game mode. The player will begin in Lemon Hill, Georgia with a Survival Knife, two random firearms and a melee weapon. Each round, more walkers will spawn and more locations are unlocked as the player reaches higher waves. Each new location includes more firearms, ammunition, and melee weapons.
Firearms and Melee Weapons
- Hi-Power Pistol
- Semi-Auto Pistol
- Pump Action Shotgun
- Semi-Auto Shotgun
- Semi-Auto Rifle
- Bolt Action Rifle
- Assault Rifle
- Hunting Knife
- Lead Pipe
- Baseball Bat
- Fire Axe
- Sledge Hammer
- Spawn Area (Unlocked at Wave 1)
- Shop (Unlocked at Wave 2)
- Gas Station (Unlocked at Wave 4)
- Graveyard (Unlocked at Wavel 7)
- Church (Unlocked at Wave 10)
- Lemon Hill in herd mode has been slightly modified than its single player counterpart.
- A DLC bundle called the "Walker Herd Survival Pack" includes the "Herd Mode" and "Walker Execution Pack" DLC's available for purchase on Xbox Live Marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points and Steam for $4.99/£3.99.
Walking Dead Video Games
|The Walking Dead Comic Series • The Walking Dead TV Series|
|Consoles||Video Game • Survival Instinct|
|Social and Online||Social Game • Dead Reckoning • Atlanta Run • Chop Shop|
|Apps||Dead Yourself • Left Behind • Assault • Pinball • ZombiECards • No Man's Land • Road to Survival|
|Other||Deluxe TV Games|