|This article is about the Comic Series character. You may be looking for her Webisodes counterpart.|
|Age||Unspecified; Late 30's to early 40's|
|First Appearance||Issue 1|
|Last Appearance||Issue 1|
|Death Issue||Issue 1|
|Cause of Death||Trauma from lower half of body being devoured or other, killed by Rick Grimes.|
|Hannah being put down for a second time.|
Lilli Birdsell Gallery
Melissa Cowan Gallery
Hannah is a character first introduced in Issue 1 of Image Comics' The Walking Dead and is a zombie that Rick Grimes encountered after he exited the hospital. Hannah was later killed at the end of Issue 1 after Rick, Morgan Jones and Duane Jones collected the guns from the police station.
Nothing is known about Hannah's life before or as the outbreak began.
Sometime during the apocalypse, Hannah was attacked by walkers while on a bike. Half of Hannah's body was devoured and the rest is left to reanimate and gradually decay. Weeks later, she encounters Rick Grimes as he leaves the hospital. Rick later came back to Hannah and put her out of her misery by shooting her in the head.
It was unknown and hadn't been clarified but it was possible that Hannah was devoured by a group of zombies, while on what is presumably her bike.
After Rick departed the hospital, he came across Hannah. Rick began to cry, seeing the state Hannah was in, and later returned to put her out of her misery.
- Issue 1 (Zombified)
- It is possible that Hannah isn't her real name, as Hannah was only her name in the Webisodes, which takes place in the TV Series universe.
- She is the first zombie that Rick killed in the entire Comic Series.
- Hannah is the only zombie that Rick mourned for without having known previously.
- Hannah is the first character of the Comic Series to be introduced as a walker.
- She is also the first known character to die in the Comic Series.