|Age||Late teens to early 20's|
|Last Appearance||"The Suicide King"|
|Death Episode||"The Suicide King"|
|Cause of Death||Shot in the chest by Maggie.|
|Series lifespan||"Hounded" to "The Suicide King"|
|Haley after being shot down by Maggie.|
Alexa Nikolas Gallery
- "This one was his. It's worth more than my car, it's awesome. So I totally killed him for it."
- —Haley telling Andrea about her bow that she got from her father.[src]
Little is known about Haley before or as the outbreak was occurring. It is known that she owned a very expensive compound bow and her father wanted her to go to the Olympics. She also mentions having a brother. She may have lived in or near Woodbury, Georgia before the zombie apocalypse.
Haley's father and brother became infected at an unknown time and she had to kill them. She eventually accepts the leadership of The Governor and accepts the job of defending the town.
Haley met Andrea while working on the wall. She told Andrea about her compound bow and how she had to kill her father and brother before they reanimated. She then attempts to kill a walker with her compound bow, but fails, and watches, stunned, as Andrea kills it by jumping over the wall and stabbing it with a knife. She scolds her for doing so, dismayed at her unusual behavior.
Haley found the injured guard inside a house after he was beaten by Rick's group and she called for help. She was present at the meeting in Milton's laboratory before the firefight between the Woodbury guards and Rick's group. Outside, she was ordered by The Governor to look for the attackers. After the attack, she goes to the clinic with Merle Dixon to see the wounded Governor. She is later seen at the Arena next to Milton and Andrea listening to The Governor's speech about the attack and it is unclear how she reacted towards the residents' calls for the death of the Dixon brothers.
Haley is shot in the chest and killed by Maggie in this episode. Later, Philip names off the people that Rick's group had killed, Haley being among them.
The Governor recalled that when his army unit of the prison was in Woodbury killed 5 men including Haley.
When Rick Grimes and Maggie returned to save Daryl Dixon, Maggie shot towards the arena and Haley was shot in the chest. Since she was not shown to reanimate after being shot, it can be assumed that the Woodburry forces took care of her before it happened.
This list shows the victims Haley has killed:
- Father (Zombified)
- Brother (Zombified)
- Numerous counts of zombies.
Haley and Milton appear to share a friendship since they were mostly seen together in "Made to Suffer".
Haley seems to be part of The Governor's inner circle since she was present with Milton, Martinez, Merle, and Andrea after Dr. Stevens treated him. When naming the deceased after the attack on Woodbury, The Governor used a different tone with her name suggesting a sort of friendship.
Haley and Andrea have developed a friendship after the latter's arrival in Woodbury. They bonded at the wall where Haley spoke about her father, her brother, and the bow she gained of her father. After Haley's death at the hands of Maggie, Andrea seems to be in dismay, looking on her corpse in horror.
- "Say the Word" (Mentioned)
- "Made to Suffer"
- "The Suicide King" (No Lines)
- "Welcome to the Tombs" (Mentioned)
- Haley, despite claiming to be "pretty good" at using a bow, missed two relatively simple shots.
- Haley is one of few people to die before the title sequence.
- Although Haley's father wanted her to go to the Olympics, compound bows are not allowed in competitions.
- Haley is the first named character to die in the second half of Season 3.
- She is also the first female from Woodbury to die.
- Haley told Andrea her bow is worth more than her car during their conversation on the Wall.