|First Appearance||Issue 69|
|Series lifespan||#69 to present|
|Unnamed Alexandria Guard 2 Gallery|
- For the guards from Woodbury, see Unnamed Woodbury Guard 1 or Unnamed Woodbury Guard 2.
- For the other guard from Alexandria, see Unnamed Alexandria Guard 1.
This Guard is first seen as one of the four heavily armed men led by Tobin who save both Rick and Aaron's groups from being overwhelmed by the undead masses in Washington D.C. while they attempted to save Scott. He later returned to the Alexandria Safe-Zone to escort the two vehicles back safely.
He and his other unnamed peer mostly remained in the background as Rick's group settled into the community. He worked frequently with Abraham, who had been made the newest member of the construction crew.
When the construction crew went out to collect new building supplies in Issue 73, he and his unnamed peer followed Tobin's orders to hold their Phalanx formation and abandon Holly in favor of protecting the wider group. However, he did not defend Tobin when Abraham disagreed with Tobin's "system" on protecting the group and leaving behind the individual, and remained silent during the ensuing physical confrontation.
During The Scavengers attack on the Safe-Zone in Issue 78, he was seen leaving the church and gearing up with the others in the armory, identified by his hoodie. He participated in the firefight with the surviving Scavengers, having taken position inside one of the buildings. He helped successfully defend the Community, albeit with the consequence of several hordes of undead hearing the noise and encroaching upon the Safe-Zone.
Alexandria Safe-Zone ChaosEdit
During the breach of the Safe-Zone in Issue 82, he was part of the group led by Abraham that arrived to help the other members of the Safe-Zone community kill the approaching undead. He successfully fled off-panel once the group became overrun by the overwhelming hordes.
He resurfaced in Issue 84, when Abraham led the final attack on the remaining zombies near the breach zone, seen next to Aaron in the background.
Alexandria Safe-Zone AftermathEdit
He is later seen in Issue 99, where he helped shut the gates after Rick and his small group left to the Hilltop Colony.
This list shows the victims this guard has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- Unlike his other unnamed companion, this Guard has never spoken a word of dialogue since his first appearance.
- He, the other Alexandria Guard and Holly are the only remaining survivors of the Alexandria Safe Zone's construction crew. It is unknown who now commands them.
- Despite never being addressed or named by another character, this Guard has been present and played a role during all significant events of the Alexandria Safe-Zone, usually in the far background and only identifiable due to his distinctive haircut.
Unnamed Comic Characters
|Jones Family||Mrs. Jones|
|Woodbury Survivors||Citizen • Citizen • Guard • Guard • Soldier • Victims|
|Ford Family||Ford's Son • Ford's Daughter|
|Marauders||Bandit • Bandit • Bandit|
|Alexandria Safe-Zone||Guard • Guard • Boy|
|D.C. Scavengers||Scavenger • Scavenger • Scavenger • Scavenger • Scavenger|
|Hilltop Colony Survivors||Resident • Resident|
|The Saviors||Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior|
|The Kingdom Survivors||Survivor • Survivor|
|Dead and zombie characters appear in italics|