|This article is about the Woodbury resident. You may be looking for the Comic Series character, the Terminus resident, the Social Game character, or the actor.|
- "Morning, Daryl."
- —Greg greeting Daryl Dixon[src]
Very little is known about Greg's life before or as the outbreak began except that he may have lived in or near Woodbury. He was also a very helpful man who was always building on his house or helping his neighbors.
During the night, as an undead Patrick began to roam the cell block, Greg was heard snoring just before the undead Patrick was about to enter Karen's cell. The zombified Patrick then made his way towards the source of the sound and found Greg in his bed, where he dug his teeth into Greg's throat, preventing him from screaming as Patrick began devouring him. After reviving, Greg was eventually killed by Daryl, with an arrow through the head as he fed on a fellow survivor. His body was then buried in the prison yard with the other deceased residents.
- Patrick (Infected)
Greg is killed and partially devoured by an undead Patrick, as he begins infecting the sleeping residents of Cell Block D.
- Daryl Dixon (Zombified)
Greg then meets his final demise when he and Patrick attack Cell Block D, and when he is shot by Daryl in the head.
This list shows the victims Greg has killed:
- Actor Greg Crews revealed that his character is named Greg, while he was never credited and his name was not mentioned in any dialogue.
- Additionally, Gregory Nicotero uses the nickname "The Snoring Guy" for this character.
- The deleted scenes of "30 Days Without An Accident" show Greg carrying lumber to the dining pavilion in the prison yard, taking inventory of the ammo, and performing maintenance on the Woodbury bus.
- A Facebook Fan page has been created for this character, titled "Snoring Guy".
- When he revives after being killed by Patrick, Greg's entrails spill out on the floor next to his cot. This is almost certainly a visual reference to the 1985 George A. Romero film Day of the Dead, which Greg Nicotero worked on early in his career.