|This article is about the Greene Family Farm in the Video Game. You may be looking for the article about its appearance in the Comic Series, or the TV Series counterpart.|
The farm makes a brief appearance in season one of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead, specifically in the episode "A New Day". Hershel is first seen after Shawn brings Lee and Clementine to his farm. Hershel asks Clementine if she knows who Lee is, to which she replies "yes" and later, Hershel is seen patching up Lee's leg. Lee and Clementine spend the night at the farm with Kenny and his family. The next day, everyone is seen helping around the farm, helping reinforce the fences, watching the children, and doing manual labor. The farm is then attacked by walkers and Shawn is bitten by them. Furious at Lee and Kenny doing nothing to save his son, he kicks everyone off the farm. Sometime before Shawn turns into a walker, Hershel takes his body and puts him in the barn.
For more info about Hershel's farm after Lee and anothers leave:
Its current status is unknown, but since the game is canon to the comic series, it is implied that the farm had the same fate of its comic counterpart.
- Hershel Greene - Farm owner, veterinarian, and father of seven children.
- Shawn Greene - Son of Hershel and also helped get Lee and Clementine get to the farm.
- Kenny - Father of Kenny Jr. and husband of Katjaa, fisherman before apocalypse
- Katjaa - Mother of Kenny Jr. and wife of Kenny, veterinarian before apocalypse.
- Duck - Son of Katjaa and Kenny and also nicknamed "Duck" by his friends and parents.
- Lee Everett - (Temporary)
- Clementine - (Temporary)
- Hershel Greene's Daughter - Daughter of Hershel and sister of Shawn. (Could be referring to Maggie, Lacey, Rachel, or Susie Greene).
- Other unnamed people
- Shawn Greene - Bitten by walkers.