|This article is about the character from the Video Game. You may be looking for the Comic Series, TV Series, Assault, The Escapists or Social Game counterparts. You may also be looking for the crew member.|
- "But I'd rather make the wrong call and know, than make the right call and not."
- —Glenn to Lee about his decision to head to Atlanta. (Determinant)[src]
Glenn is a comic-adapted main character who appears in Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Season One. The story explains his actions and whereabouts during the beginning of the outbreak prior to the Comic Series.
Almost nothing is known about Glenn's life before or as the outbreak began except that he was a pizza delivery boy with his own pizza delivery car.
Glenn appeared in the first episode with Carley, Doug, Lilly and Larry at Lee's family's pharmacy, Everett Pharmacy Drugstore. He volunteered to go on a supply run, but got pinned down by walkers at a local motel while trying to save a trapped survivor. He hid in an icebox until Lee and Carley came to rescue him, at which point he helped them kill the walkers and rescue the survivor, who committed suicide due to being bitten. At the end of the episode, he decided he needed to return to Atlanta to look for his friends. As he left in his pizza delivery car, he accidentally took Clementine's last working walkie-talkie. Her other walkie-talkie was thought to be broken during a struggle with a walker in the pharmacy, meaning that she now had no way to reach her parents until "Long Road Ahead", when an unknown man makes contact with Clementine, saying that he found her parents.
Kenny mentions Glenn's departure to Lee when discussing leaving the motel for the Atlantic Ocean and whether Lee supported the decision. (Determinant)
Based on player's decisions if Lee chooses to tell Clementine to shoot him, Glenn can be mentioned when Lee tells her how they went to Motor-Inn to save Irene.
For the rest of the events of Season 1, Glenn's whereabouts remain unknown, until his story is picked-up again in the comic series when he meets up with the Atlanta survivors and soon meets Rick Grimes during a supply run. For further details see:
- Main article: Glenn (Comic Series)
This list shows the victims Glenn has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies.
If Lee fails to complete certain tasks, it is possible for Glenn to be killed. These deaths are considered non-canon, and result in a game over. Lee will then re-spawn and be allowed to try again. Below is a list of when Glenn can die.
- Glenn is one of six characters from either the Comic and/or TV Series who made an appearance in the Video Game, the other five so far being Hershel Greene, Shawn Greene, Michonne, Pete, and Siddiq.
- Glenn was seen driving a car with an "Ace Pizza" delivery sign on top of the car. This is most likely the car he used to deliver pizzas prior to the apocalypse.
- He will mention his pizza delivery job if Lee talks to him at the drugstore and asks "What's your story?".
- In the show and comic Glenn mentions that he was a pizza delivery boy pre-apocalypse.
- Glenn's red t-shirt features a logo of an underground hip-hop collective called Hieroglyphics.
- Glenn reveals in-game that he was born and raised in Macon, Georgia, though he has family and relatives in Atlanta.
- He is not mentioned in the character statistics at the end of "No Time Left" along with Charles, Molly and Mark, although he was a member of the group.
- This could be because there was no decisions that could change a characters view on Lee unlike Clementine.
- However, his interaction with Lee before leaving does affect conversation between Lee and Kenny on the topic of leaving the motel.