Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
George Geary is a survivor of the outbreak in AMC's Fear The Walking Dead. George was the husband of Melissa Geary until her death, and the father of their children Seth, Harry, and Willa. George is described as a weathered outdoorsman and a self-sufficient defender of his family in the apocalypse.
Catrina Island, California
Not much is known about George's life prior to the outbreak. During his youth, George studied Māori culture where at one point he went on an exchange and journyed to New Zealand. In his later years George became a Park Ranger located near the wildlife refuge center, where he lived with his family including his wife and three children for several years.
George and his family were still at their home when the Abigail docked at their pier. He and his eldest son, Seth, maintain fences to keep the walkers at bay.
It is unknown what happened to George after his daughter and wife turned into walkers.
This is a list of victims that George has killed:
- Willa Geary (Accidentally, Indirectly, and Negligently Caused)
- Melissa Geary (Indirectly Caused; Accidental; Alive)
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- The casting call for this character used the name Benjamin Russell.
- In season one, Tobias mentions that there have been reported outbreaks in five states, but does not name them. However, by George naming infected cities or regions that we learn that six states have infections- Los Angeles (California), Phoenix (Arizona), Portland (Oregon), Seattle (Washington) and the Rocky Mountain Ranger Station (Colorado). In addition to these five states, Utah also has infections.
- George also mentions that Vancouver has outbreaks, which means that the infection has spread into Canada. This may be a reference to the fact that season one was largely filmed in Vancouver.
- It is also through George that we learn that Mexico has sealed its border with the United States.