|Actor||Andrew J. West|
|Age||Mid to late 20's|
|Occupation||Leader of Terminus (Post-Apocalypse)|
|Series lifespan||"A" to Present|
Andrew J. West Gallery
- "Just so you know, we aren't those kind of people, but we aren't stupid either and you shouldn't be stupid enough to try anything stupid. As long as everyone's clear on that, we shouldn't have any problems, just solutions."
- —Gareth to Rick, Carl, Daryl and Michonne.[src]
Nothing is known about Gareth's life before or as the outbreak began.
Gareth appears in the large room that Carl, Rick, Daryl and Michonne go inside of after sneaking into Terminus. Gareth questions them, asking if they are there to rob them, which they respond to and then if they are there seeking sanctuary. He orders them to drop their weapons and Alex frisks them. Gareth warns the four of them not to try anything stupid and has Alex show them around Terminus. Rick, after noticing the Terminus members possessing several items belonging to members of the prison group such as Daryl's poncho, Hershel's pocket watch, the riot gear, and the orange hitchhiker's bag, Rick takes Alex and holds a gun at his head demanding to know where their people are and why their group has the pocket watch, riot gear and poncho. Gareth lies, claiming to have taken the riot gear off of a dead cop and that they found the poncho on a clothesline. After a Terminus Resident accidentally shoots and kills Alex while aiming at Rick, a shootout ensues and Rick, Carl, Daryl and Michonne flee, only to be stopped when Terminus residents line up along the outside of the fence at the back entrance with guns pointed at them. Gareth orders the four of them to lower their weapons. After this, Gareth calls them by specific code-names to walk towards the boxcar: Rick (Ringleader), Daryl (Archer), Michonne (Samurai) and Carl (Kid) in that order.
This list shows the victims Gareth has killed:
| This relationship section needs a lot of work. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
Not much is known about them, but it can be assumed Gareth and Alex had a stable relationship. Gareth trusted Alex be a guide to Rick's group, but tried to get him to stop speaking once tensions flared. Gareth also gave the signal which resulted in Alex being shot and killed which Gareth seemed to have no emotion over suggesting they weren't very close.
Not much is known about them, but it can be assumed Gareth and Mary have a stable relationship.
To Be Added
- The following has been said about the character, "Character details are being kept under wraps, but West will appear in the second half of The Walking Dead's fourth season and play Gareth, a character who does not appear in the long-running Image/Skybound series on which the AMC show is based. However, sources tell THR that while Gareth might not be playing someone from the comics, he is a remix of sorts of an unidentified character from the series. Gareth will have what sources say is a big presence and play an important character on the drama from showrunner Scott M. Gimple."
- Robert Kirkman also mentioned in an interview that Gareth "is not the villain of Season 5". However, he also mentioned that Gareth and the people of Terminus "are going to be a very big threat". He refused to disclose any further details.
- In a interview with Yahoo! regarding the Season 4 mid-season finale, Gareth, and onwards, Robert Kirkman revealed that Gareth will be a twist on a known comic character, but he would not reveal any more details.
- ↑ Alanna Masterson, Christian Serratos and Andrew J. West promoted as regulars for Season 5
- ↑ Alanna Masterson, Christian Serratos and Andrew J. West have been promoted as series regulars for Season 5
- ↑ http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-greek-alum-have-659037
- ↑ The Walking Dead Postmortem: Are the People of Terminus Cannibals?
- ↑ http://omg.yahoo.com/news/walking-deads-robert-kirkman-dissects-midseason-finale-teases-192800317.html