|Actor||Andrew J. West|
|First Appearance||Season 4|
Andrew J. West Gallery
Nothing is known about Gareth's life before or as the outbreak began.
To Be Added
This list shows the victims Gareth has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies.
Gareth will appear in Season 4.
- The following has been said about the character, "Character details are being kept under wraps, but West will appear in the second half of The Walking Dead's fourth season and play Gareth, a character who does not appear in the long-running Image/Skybound series on which the AMC show is based. However, sources tell THR that while Gareth might not be playing someone from the comics, he is a remix of sorts of an unidentified character from the series. Gareth will have what sources say is a big presence and play an important character on the drama from showrunner Scott M. Gimple."
- In a interview with Yahoo! regarding the Season 4 midseason finale, Gareth, and onwards. Robert Kirkman revealed that Gareth will be a twist on a known comic character, but he would not reveal any more details.
- According to rumors, Gareth would be something like the counterpart of father Gabriel, a character from the commic; and it would be incountered by the group in terminus.
- That would imply that Gareth would be the third character that changes the color of his skin from the comic to the Tv show, after Bob Stookey and Doctor Stevens.