This image is the cover of an issue, volume, book, deluxe hardcover, or compendium from The Walking Dead. The copyright for this image is most likely owned by either the publisher of the comic (Image Comics), or the writer (Robert Kirkman), and/or the artist(s) (Tony Moore, Charlie Adlard, Cliff Rathburn, et al.) which produced the comic in question. It is believed that
- The use of low-resolution images of the cover to illustrate the issue of the The Walking Dead or the copyrighted comic book character(s) on the cover of the issue in question,
- Where no free alternative exists or can be created,
- Hosting the image on the not for profit wiki The Walking Dead Wiki, that anyone may edit, and
- Where proper trademark and copyright information and credit is given
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on The Walking Dead Wiki or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement.
Fair Use Description
- Description - The Walking Dead Issue 51 (July 2008) - Art by Charlie Adlard & Cliff Rathburn
- Source - Grand Comics Database Retrieved March 19, 2010.
- Portion Used - Full front cover as published.
- Low Resolution? - Pixel size unsuitable to use for high end reproduction.
- Purpose - For encyclopedic purposes and identification in conjunction with discussion of the topic of the article(s) listed below under "File Links".
- Free Use Image? - No free use image available. As these are fictional, copyrighted characters and a copyrighted publication, a freely-licensed alternative could not reasonably be obtained.
- Trademark and Copyright - All The Walking Dead characters and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof, stories, logos, and artwork are Trademarks & Copyright © 2003-2010 Image Comics, the creators, and/or artists of said work. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Appears on these pages
This page shows all the covers of the issues, volumes and special/alternative images. Issues of...
Issue 51 is the fifty-first issue of Image Comics' The Walking Dead and the third part of Volume...
The following is a list of issues from The Walking Dead with a brief synopsis of each.