This image is interior artwork from an issue of The Walking Dead. The copyright for this image is most likely owned by either the publisher of the comic (Image Comics), or the writer (Robert Kirkman), and/or the artist(s) (Tony Moore, Charlie Adlard, Cliff Rathburn, et al.) which produced the comic in question. It is believed that
- the use of low-resolution images of the artwork to illustrate the issue of the The Walking Dead or the copyrighted comic book character(s) in question,
- where no free alternative exists or can be created,
- hosting the image on the not for profit wiki The Walking Dead Wiki, that anyone may edit, and
- where proper trademark and copyright information and credit is given
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on The Walking Dead Wiki or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement.
Fair Use Description
- Description - Rick Grimes shot before the outbreak. - Art by Tony Moore.
- Source - Scan from Personal Collection - Scanned March 28, 2010
- Portion Used - Issue 61, Page 14, Frame 5
- Low Resolution? - Pixel size unsuitable to use for high end reproduction.
- Purpose - For encyclopedic purposes and identification in conjunction with discussion of the topic of the article(s) listed below under "File Links".
- Free Use Image? - No free use image available. As these are fictional, copyrighted characters and a copyrighted publication, a freely-licensed alternative could not reasonably be obtained.
- Trademark and Copyright - All The Walking Dead characters and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof, stories, logos, and artwork are Trademarks & Copyright © 2003-2010 Image Comics, the creators, and/or artists of said work. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Appears on these pages
The following are images of Gabriel Stokes (Comic Series).
My real profile is WalkingDead1998 Contents[show] My View of the Comic Series If someone doesn't...
Set after the birth of Judith and before the death of Carol, along with the sucessful survival...