Note: These events are happening within the same timeline of events chronicled on the The Walking Dead TV Show Timeline. Additionally, the number of days, for the time being, are counted from day one of the show, as it is not yet known for certain exactly when the events take place in relation to the official global outbreak as declared by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. It can, however, be logically assumed that the beginnings of the pandemic as depicted in Fear the Walking Dead coincide with the outbreak globally.
- Nick awakens alone in the church and searches for Gloria. He follows strange noises and finds a dead man with a chewed-out neck. He comes across Gloria cannibalizing a man before she stands and comes at him, a knife sticking from her abdomen. Nick flees the church in fear and runs into the street before he is struck by a vehicle. Bystanders and the driver of the vehicle rush to his aid as the city of Los Angeles bustles with activity, unaware of the impending outbreak. Nick is taken to a nearby hospital. (Pilot)
- Madison, Travis, and Nick's sister Alicia go to the hospital to see him. Madison dismisses the police officers interrogating him and interrogates him herself, but he offers nothing. Travis talks to his ex-wife Liza Ortiz about their son Chris, who does not want to spend the weekend with his father. Travis concedes and allows Chris to stay with his mother. He stays with Nick while Madison and Alicia go to school. (Pilot)
- Madison arrives at Paul R. Williams High School, where she works as guidance counselor. A student, Tobias, enters and sets off the metal detectors stationed at the door. Madison frisks him and finds a knife in his sweatshirt and talks to him in her office. He explains his fears about the reports of a strange disease causing people to turn violent, and how he brought the knife for protection. Madison dismisses his concerns, advising that he cut down his time on the internet. (Pilot)
- Nick confides in Travis and explains what he saw at the church, and expresses his fear that he might be going crazy. (Pilot)
- Travis investigates the church but initially finds nothing but a crazed addict living inside, who begs Travis not to kill him. Travis continues into the main room and finds a puddle of wet blood and gore. Startled, he heads home. (Pilot)
- Meanwhile, Madison returns to the hospital and spends the night there. (Pilot)
- The next morning, Travis and Alicia arrive at the hospital. Travis gives Madison a change of clothes and later informs her that he went to the church to investigate and explains what he saw. Madison dismisses it as nothing more than the norms of a crack house. She goes to school with Alicia while Travis remains with Nick. (Pilot)
- Later, Travis has returned to the school and teaches a class on Jack London's To Build a Fire. Meanwhile, Principal Art Costa evaluates him and other teachers from another room. (Pilot)
- The World Health Organization publishes an "International Disaster Emergency Response" memorandum, instructing health officials on how to dispose of the remains of infected individuals. Advice includes the disregard of DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) patients and the removal of patients to a morgue if efforts to restore life are unsuccessful within 60 seconds. If signs of life resume thereafter, the remains are to be regarded as a biological hazard. (Promotional Material for Fear the Walking Dead)
- At the hospital, a nurse comes to Nick's room and brings him a bedpan so he can go to the bathroom. Nick gets the nurse to untie one of his restraints to make it easier, to which she complies. When she leaves the room, Nick unties his other hand but knocks the bedpan off the bed. At the sound, his elderly roommate flatlines and staff including a doctor storm in to resuscitate him. When they are unsuccessful after only two shocks with the defibrillator, the man is immediately brought to a lower floor under the doctor's strict orders. Left completely unguarded, Nick steals the man's clothes, dons them, and escapes from the hospital. (Pilot)
- Madison and Travis arrive at the hospital to find Nick missing and staff rushing around in a hurry. They ask a nurse what happened and she says that there were two deaths on the floor, leading to a chaotic situation. Due to the circumstances, the hospital can offer no help and the nurse advises they call the police, before rushing off. They go to the crack house in search of him, but find nothing but a book of Nick's with drug paraphernalia inside. They go to the house of Calvin, a friend of Nick's, whom they inform of the situation and who politely offers his help in helping them, though the endeavor is ultimately fruitless. (Pilot)
- Wandering the city streets, Nick tries to contact Calvin before he retires under a bridge for the night. (Pilot)
- Madison and Travis head home on the interstate and come across a traffic jam, which Travis assumes is the result of a high-speed accident. Police cars race by and helicopters whir overhead. Police officers order over megaphones for people to remain in their cars for their safety. When gunshots are heard up ahead, Travis bypasses the jam and takes an alternative route to get home. (Pilot)
- Even fewer students arrive to school this day due to the mysterious illness that is spreading and the shooting the night before. (Pilot)
- In the teachers lounge, faculty and staff crowd around a tablet to watch leaked footage from the event the night before on the interstate. A man is seen rising from a gourney following a car crash, attacking and attempting to eat a rescue worker, then lumbering around trying to attack bystanders. He is shot several times in the chest by police, to no avail. (Pilot)
- Nick attempts to contact Calvin again. (Pilot)
- In class, Alicia and two friends also watch footage of the highway incident on their phones, doubting the authenticity of what they are seeing. They observe that the attacker is only killed once he is shot in the head. An announcement is then heard over the loudspeaker of Principal Costa informing that that day will be a half-day and that students are to head home after the half-day bell. (Pilot)
- Nick meets Calvin in a diner and confides in him. He desperately asks what it was that Calvin sold him: if it was laced, or if it was phencyclidine (PCP). Calvin is affronted by these accusations but calms Nick down and says he can help. He and Nick leave the diner and he drives them to the LA river with the intent to kill Nick so that he does not go to the cops or spread lies about his product. When Nick sees the gun in Calvin's hand, he fights back and manages to turn the gun on him and shoot him in the stomach, killing him. He flees from the scene. (Pilot)
- Madison and Travis find Nick after Nick contacts Travis. Nick is upset that Travis brought his mother, but he confesses that he killed Calvin after the latter tried to kill him. They head to the river and find Calvin's car and gun but Calvin missing, even though he was killed. They return to Travis's car to search for Calvin but see him lumbering through the tunnel leading to the river. Madison and Travis try to talk to him, but he attacks them, biting Madison's sleeved arm. They break away from him and Nick backs the truck over him, but he gets back up to attack again. Nick runs him down again and he is atop the hood before Nick slams on the breaks and Calvin flies off of it. Calvin, a gunshot in his stomach, run over by a truck, and flung through the air onto concrete, stirs, not yet dead. (Pilot)
- Art walks through the halls of the school, searching for remaining students. Alicia visits Matt's house, finding him very ill. Travis, Madison, and Nick begin to form plans for leaving Los Angeles and heading for the desert. Madison calls Alicia, finding that Matt is infected; in response, Madison tells Alicia not to touch him. Upon ariving at his house, Travis discovers that Matt was bitten, and suggests that bites are how the infection is transmitted. Madison, Alicia, Nick, and Travis leave Matt and return to their homes. (So Close, Yet So Far)
- Madison and Travis split up to look for medicine and Liza and Chris respectively. Alicia helps Nick when he becomes ill from heroin withdrawal. Madison goes to the school. She first visits the principal's office to retrieve keys to the Crime Prevention Office. Using a crowbar to open a cupboard, she finds several drugs within. As she searches, Tobias finds her, requesting his knife back. Alicia tries to leave Nick to return to Matt's house, but another seizure from Nick causes her to return. She then cleans the fluid Nick expelled on the floor. The power briefly cuts out. (So Close, Yet So Far)
- On his way home from school on the bus, Chris notices that the traffic in downtown LA has all but stopped. An ambulance passes by, and a man informs the students of an incident up ahead. After passing a police officer seemingly bitten on the arm, Chris finds a tense protest between police and city residents over the officer-involved shooting of a homeless man. News crews are also on the scene. After negotiating the heavily gridlocked roads of east LA, witnessing a panicked police officer packing to leave the city, Travis arrives at Liza's house and tells her of the outbreak and the violence it causes. He calls Chris and tells him to return home, but Chris decides to stay at the protest. Liza and Travis leave to bring him away from the protest. (So Close, Yet So Far)
- Madison and Tobias continue to search the school for supplies. He leads her to the cafetaria and cleans it out. Tobias states that it is wise to flee to the desert as society will quickly fall apart. He explains that as more people get infected or flee the cities, modern infrastructure will be unable to cope. Madison still hopes the authorities will contain the situation. Over the intercom, they hear a walker somewhere in the school. Running towards the exit with their food supplies, Madison spots a zombified Art. She tries in vain to reason with him, and he attacks Tobias when he intervenes, but it is killed by Madison with a fire extinguisher. Tobias and Madison then leave the school, shaken. (So Close, Yet So Far)
- Travis and Liza find Chris and convince him to leave the downtown area as the situation grows increasingly volatile. Liza sees specialist hazmat teams arrive on the scene to deal with the dead body, which she sees has been shot through the eye. She realises the danger and imediately drags Chris away. As they leave, an officer shoots and kills another approaching walker, sparking a full-blown riot. Unable to get to Travis' vehicle as the rioting swiftly spreads from block to block, the three take shelter in a barber shop, despite the protests of the shop owner, Daniel Salazar. Madison and Tobias arive at the later's house. Over the radio, it is reported that LA County Health Officials recommend residents stay indoors, to not travel unnecessary, and that local neighbourhood-watch programs are being set up around the city. Madison and Tobias part ways, with Tobias leaving to join his family. (So Close, Yet So Far)
- Much of the traffic in and around downtown LA has been brought to a standstill as roads become impassable due to police cordons, rioting, and the growing number of people attempting to leave the city. (Promotional material for Fear the Walking Dead)
- Thomas Abigail tries to prevent Strand from heading to LA, citing nationwide rioting and the outbreak of the mysterious pathogen. Strand promises to return soon. (Blood in the Streets)
- Elena Reyes is running a hotel in Tijuana, where a wedding reception is taking place. The parents of the bride make plans to leave as news reaches them of the imminent closing of the USA-Mexico border. When the father of the bride has a heart attack and reanimates as a walker, Elena and her nephew Hector lock the guests in the reception area and await rescue in the hotel. (Do Not Disturb)
- Power to several districts begin to fail. Madison returns home and calls Travis. Travis tells Madison about the rioting outside, urging her to leave the city. She refuses. Alicia, looking through a window, sees a zombified Peter Dawson trying to bite Joanna Cruz. (So Close, Yet So Far) Chris, looking through the shop window, sees a zombie staring back at him during the riot. (The Dog)
- Madison and Travis both hear someone trying to break into their respective shelters. When Chris notices that the walls are becoming very hot, indicating a fire next door, everyone in the shop decides to abandon the residence to the rioters and leave. Madison plays Monopoly with Alicia and Nick to pass the time. (The Dog)
- TruWest Airlines Airlines Flight 462 prepares to take off from Los Angeles International Airport. The passengers anxiously await takeoff. A young man, Jake, is separated from his mother who misses her opportunity to board the flight. He hears screaming on the other end of the phone as he talks to her, but loses his cell signal as the plane lifts off. (Flight 462: Part 1)
- While escaping the chaos of the riot, they witness a zombified police officer mauling a riot cop, with the rioters completely oblivious. Griselda is trapped under a billboard, severely injuring her foot. She is quickly lifted out, and the Salazars and Travis's family escape by vehicle. Due to Griselda's injuries, Travis drives to a hospital. On arrival, they find that law enforcement has cordoned off the area and are shooting zombies emerging from the structure. On the radio, it is reported that a state of emergency has been declared in 11 states, with the national guard being called upon to control the riots. All flights are being grounded in an effort to contain the virus. While Travis drives to Madison's house, he and Chris see city power fail completely.
- The Cruz family has been either killed or zombified by Peter at this time with only their dog escaping to Madison's house with Peter in pursuit. When Nick sees Peter outside, Madison, Nick, and Alicia abandon their house for the Tran household. Power is briefly restored when the three arrive. (The Dog)
- Madison and Nick find a shotgun, Alicia sees a zombified Peter entering Madison's house. Peter audibly kills the dog within. Madison spots Travis's car and the three leave to warn him. Travis and his family see Peter eating the dog. Peter, hearing Travis, attacks him when power briefly returns again. Alicia returns to the Tran house but encounters a zombified Susan Tran. Daniel shoots Peter in the face with the shotgun and shoots him again to stop him for good. Alicia escapes into the garden maze but is captured by Susan. Chris helps her break free, though Alicia strikes Chris's nose. The group notices a Susan reaching for them. Nick claims she's dead. (The Dog)
- Travis medicates Chris's nose and concludes that it is not broken. The power once again returns temporarily. Daniel says he called his cousin, who will retrieve the Salazars the next morning. Madison urges Travis that the family should leave, but Travis refuses because of the darkness outside. He takes Peter's body outside for burial, despite Daniel's suggestion that they burn the body. The group spends the rest of the night in Madison's house. (The Dog)
- The city of Phoenix, Arizona experiences a massive blackout. (Flight 462: Part 5)
- Flight 462 makes its way to Phoenix. A sick man on boards deteriorates as the journey continues, eventually locking himself in the lavatory. As the plane approaches its destination, it is forced to return to Los Angeles as the city of Phoenix is plunged into darkness. Alex, a young woman who befriended Jake and is more aware of the situation, grows suspicious. The sick passenger dies, reanimates as a zombie, and attacks other passengers, biting the flight attendant on the arm. He is locked in the lavatory once more. (Flight 462: Parts 2-9)
- The Governor of the State of California passes an executive order, declaring a state of emergency, and detailing the extent and effects of the outbreak, which extends across "several states". The paperwork explains that the contagion brought "exacerbated death tolls, a significant increase in violent crimes, an excess of bio-hazardous waste, and mass hysteria resulting in widespread power outages." The document mentions evacuation programs and reveals that the WHO has declared a public health emergency. (Promotional material for Fear the Walking Dead)
- Hours pass and the sun begins to rise as Light 462 makes its way back to LA. The widow of the infected man unlocks the lavatory door and is attacked, her throat torn open. An air marshall on board unloads his gun into the undead man, but his bullets don't slow him down and the marshall is attacked. Alex puts the infected man down with a large knitting needle. Unfortunately, a stray bullet has cracked the glass on one of the windows. Alex drives a needle through the eye of the dying widow, shocking those around her. (Flight 462: Parts 10-15)
- Travis digs a grave for Peter and the Cruz family's dog and greets the zombified Susan. As he takes out the trash, he sees a standoffish neighbor nearby. Daniel teaches Chris how to load a shotgun, much to Travis's displeasure. Madison considers killing Susan out of mercy, but Travis talks her out of it. Daniel calls her weak out of earshot (The Dog).
- The damaged window on Flight 462 explodes, causing the cabin to rapidly decompress and throwing the plane out of control. Alex confesses that she took the last seat, preventing Jakes's mother from joining him on the plane. The passengers brace for impact. (Flight 462: Parts 15-16)
- Madison's and Travis's families leave in separate vehicles as military helicopters fly overhead, while the Salazar family remain behind. Patrick Tran returns home to find the zombified Susan. The National Guard arrived, and a national guardsman shoots Susan before she can bite Patrick. Travis and Madison are then questioned by the Guard. Madison investigates the guardsmen in her backyard, where the guardsmen reveal that they believe the contagion is spread by blood. Nick spots a commercial airliner, Flight 462, descending rapidly and turning dangerously, indicating that it is out of control. The Cruz family is declared dead by the Guard - Travis believes the situation will improve, but Daniel disagrees. (The Dog).
|Day 5 /|
- Flight 462 crashes into the ocean off the coast of California. The few survivors of the crash float away in an emergency life raft. (Ouroboros)
- The Californian National Guard settles into their occupation, fencing off the neighborhood around Madison's home, deploying equipment and resources to assist in day to day life. 12 fenced off "safe zones" are created within the greater Los Angeles area by the Guard. A curfew is implemented in the safe zone, and no one is allowed outside the fences. Basic amenities including limited electricity are partially restored, Madison's home is used as a makeshift hospital and refugee center. Information about the outside world is heavily restricted and rumours spread amongst the populace. Outside of the safe zones, the infected are culled and any civilians who have not fled the city are executed by patrolling squads of soldiers. Liza uses her nursing abilities to help the safe zone residents. (Not Fade Away)
- While Travis is jogging, Chris records himself giving his account of the events of the past 9 days. During the recording, he spots a signal light in a damaged building outside the safe zone. Chris responds back via a reflective surface, finding the people in the building responding back. Travis tries to convince Chris that the signal doesn't exist. (Not Fade Away)
- The Guard makes an announcement to the safe zone residents that the zone is safe in the 6 mile perimeter, and claims the Guard is now on the offensive. The announcer then passes a message from Command that the demilitarized zone will remain off-limits until hazmat teams dispose of bio-hazardous materials, any attempting to compromise or circumvent the safe zone's security will be detained, curfew will remain in effect until further notice, the screening process will continue, and household services will be restored when total containment is close. The announcer then suggests that the residents continue to boil their water and look for rations they will be receiving. During the announcement, people continue to question the announcer; eventually, the announcer bluntly says that the residents are "the lucky ones". After the announcement, a guardsman asks for Ofelia's and Alicia's name. The announcer then tells Travis that Douglas Thompson won't do the screening and his wife thinks Travis can convince Doug to cooperate. (Not Fade Away)
- Andrew searches for medicine for Griselda on Ofelia's behalf, but could not find any since the medicine is locked inside a secured locker he cannot access. (Not Fade Away)
- Travis arrives at Doug's home, finding Doug's wife and daughters in hazmat suits. He finds Doug in the bathroom, saying he doesn't believe he can do the screening. Travis tries to calm him and convince him to attend the screening. (Not Fade Away)
- Alicia returns to the closed Tran household. She finds an old picture she drew for Susan and a note written by Susan addressed to Patrick, causing her to cry. (Not Fade Away)
- Since Travis dismissed the light signals, he shows Madison the signals. Meanwhile, Nick siphons morphine from Hector's IV after Liza leaves his house. Ofelia and Andrew are kissing at the back of a truck. He tells her about his failure to get the medicine and rejoins his patrol. (Not Fade Away)
- During the night, Madison and Travis have sex. She mentions the light signals in the video and her displeasure with the Guard's occupation. Their conversation is interrupted by Maria, who claims Doug was abducted by the Guard. (Not Fade Away)
- At dawn, Madison attempts to contact the people who communicated with the light signals with a flashlight. Travis hears coyote howls and sees an abandoned car. (Not Fade Away)
- Later, Moyers is playing golf when Travis talks to him. Moyers says that he found Doug crying near the fence. Travis then tells Moyers about the light signals. Moyers said they found no one alive outside; they searched house-to-house. meanwhile, Liza sees Cynthia Ramirez and Doctor Bethany Exner who says Hector is getting the care he needs. Cynthia leaves to join her husband. Bethany then offers Liza a job as a nurse. (Not Fade Away)
- Madison leaves the safe zone by tearing open a hole in the fence with wire cutters. She finds the outside area dilapidated with trash, cars, and corpses littering the streets. She evades a National Guard patrol and quickly returns back home. (Not Fade Away)
- Liza brings Bethany to Griselda and Bethany suggests Griselda's relocation to a proper hospital. Daniel demands to go with her, and Bethany accepts. Bethany then sees Nick outside and checks him for sickness, finding him to have an elevated heart rate. (Not Fade Away)
- Madison tells Daniel that she left the safe zone, and Daniel tells Madison a story about how he found many bodies of people taken by his government, promised to return. Daniel then demands that Madison look after Ofelia if something should happen to him. (Not Fade Away)
- Madison finds Nick and punches him savagely. At night, Alicia finds Nick locking himself into his room, and asks why Nick is visibly hurt. Griselda is taken by the Guard peacefully, but Nick is taken forcefully by the Guard. Liza leaves with Bethany to watch over Nick and Griselda. Madison then blames Liza for the abductions and storms off. Travis sees the light signals again, when sitting on the house's rooftop, but this time, audible gunshots are heard and brighter flashes are seen coming from the signals' building, indicating that the soldiers executed the survivors inside. (Not Fade Away)
- Operation Cobalt is declared by "higher authority" in the military chain of command, and confidential documentation is produced to provide instructions on executing it. Military personnel are told to pack lightly and are given assurance of their safety. Specific steps are given to be followed, and soldiers are to avoid arousing suspicion in the civilian population in the safe zones. Instructions regarding the handling of civilians and quarantined patients will follow separately. (Promotional material for Fear the Walking Dead)
- Strand speaks to a despondent Doug and discusses Doug's wife, causing him to cry more. Doug is taken by soldiers, before Strand moves to speak to Nick. (Cobalt)
- Ofelia is throwing objects at a gate manned by military, inciting the safe zone residents. Andrews passes through the gate to calm her down and take her home. Liza is busy helping the patients in a makeshift hospital when Exner says that Griselda's foot had to be amputated. (Cobalt)
- Andrews is taken prisoner in a basement by Ofelia and Daniel. Travis visits Moyers and tells him the Guard's actions could cause a revolution; Travis leaves with Castro to the Guard's command center. (Cobalt)
- Daniel begins to interrogate Andrews. Moyers tells Travis to shoot a zombified Kimberly. Travis is unable to take the shot, but is unable to do so when he sees the zombie's name tag. Moyers shoots the zombie when Travis is unable to. At the hospital, Exner and Liza find a patient with bite marks, and Exner says that any patient with a suspected bite wound is immediately euthanised. The guard leave Travis in a jeep to raid a building filled with zombies. (Cobalt)
- Alicia finds Chris outside and brings him to another house to wear the house's various clothing. The Guard tries to take Nick from his cell, but Strand makes a deal with the commander to keep Nick and watch over him. The zombies triumph over the Guard during their raid, killing Moyers in the process. Ofelia becomes upset at the brutal torturing of Andrews. Liza discovers Griselda, who is sedated and in septic shock. (Cobalt)
- Alicia and Chris trash the house they are in. Travis sees a crying Ofelia, who tells him about Daniel's interrogation. Travis barges into the interrogation room and learns about the Cobalt Protocol, which includes the evacuation of all military personnel in the LA basin, and the "humane termination" of those in quarantine. Meanwhile, Strand explains Nick's importance to him when he makes his move when the Guard evacuates. (Cobalt)
- At night, Alicia and Chris see the Guard abandoning the safe zone. Griselda talks nonsense before she promptly dies; Liza shoots Griselda to prevent reanimation. Daniel visits a place where Andrews says people where being held, finding the building locked with zombies pushing against the doors. (Cobalt)
- Daniel frees the thousands of walkers trapped inside the coliseum and leads them toward the refugee camp. Travis, Madison, Alicia, and Christopher leave the safe zone after finding the military checkpoint abandoned. Liza and Bethany prepare to evacuate their remaining patients. (The Good Man)
- The walkers attack the refugee camp, allowing Daniel and the others to enter the facility unnoticed. Nick and Strand make their escape. The fences are eventually knocked down by the infected, who enter the facility and begin to overwhelm the military. Bethany realizes that the evac chopper is not going to land. Nick and Strand encounter Melvin, who is being devoured by a walker. Three soldiers confront Chris and Alicia and commandeer their vehicle. Travis and Madison free the people locked up in the facility. (The Good Man)
- Travis, Madison, and the Salazars reunite with Nick, Strand, and Liza as the refugee camp is completely overrun. They encounter Bethany, who has euthanized her remaining patients. She tells them how to get out of the facility, and stays behind, presumably to commit suicide. Strand suggests that the group head east, to his oceanfront home. (The Good Man)
- The group prepares to leave the facility. They come across a mound of ash and incinerated bodies, causing Ofelia to break down. They reunite with Chris and Alicia, but are then suddenly confronted by Corporal Adams (who had previously been freed by Travis). Adams points his gun at Daniel Salazar, but changes his mind and shoots Ofelia, causing Travis to brutally beat him. (The Good Man)
- The group leaves the refugee camp and drives west through the city, which is now a burning ruin. They soon arrive at Strand's oceanfront mansion, where Strand reveals his plan to escape on his personal yacht, Abigail. Liza reveals to Madison that she has been bitten, and asks Madison to shoot her. Travis encounters the two on the beach, and eventually decides to shoot Liza himself. (The Good Man)
- By night fall, Operation Cobalt is in full effect. The military bombs Los Angeles and its outlying suburbs. Strand's house is overrun by the infected and set on fire by the bombs. The group flees in a Zodiac boat and boards Strand's yacht, casting off into the Pacific Ocean as the city burns behind them. (Monster)
- Portland, San Diego, Vancouver and all other major coastal cities are bombed in a last ditch effort by the military to contain the outbreak. The devastation from the epidemic extends inland at least as far as the Continental divide.
- Via an emergency transmission, The U.S. Coast Guard announces that they are unable to provide any rescue or relief efforts to survivors by land, air, or sea.
- The group passes a skiff with people on it and leave them to their fate. Alicia listens to the radio and converses with a guy named Jack. The group bury Liza at sea. Later, they see dead bodies floating all around — bodies of the skiff refugees. The skiff floats nearby, riddled with bullets. Nick retrieves the boat's log book. Strand looks at the radar and he mad Madison realize that whoever shot up the skiff is coming back for them. (Monster)
- The group heads to a cove where they meet George Geary and his family and decide to dock the boat for the night. Madison becomes friendly with Melissa Geary, and Travis learns from George that the military's bombing campaign has left none of the major coastal cities untouched. George has lost contact with the other ranger stations west of the Continental Divide, leading him to the conclusion that the epidemic has wiped at least half the country out. (We All Fall Down)
- Luggage, mechanical parts, and other debris from Flight 462 wash up on the Californian coastline.
- Daniel discovers that Strand has a machine gun and maps to Mexico hid away on the boat. Strand makes a phone call to someone saying that he'll be "there."
- Melissa asks Madison and Travis to take her two younger children, Harry and Willa with them so they can have a chance at life. However, Willa ingests some of her father's stash of suicide pills and dies. When she turns, she kills Melissa. Before Harry leaves with the group, Seth, his older brother arrives with a rifle to take back Harry. As the Abigail departs, Seth shoots his zombified mother. (We All Fall Down)
- The Abigail is forced to a halt by an infected blocking the filtration system. Travis is tasked with fixing the problem.
- Nick, Chris, Alicia, and Daniel go ashore to investigate the remains of Flight 462. Chris mercy kills a crippled survivor, and Nick aids Daniel in finding medicine for Ofelia. When Daniels searches for Chris, he is met by Alex and a massive horde of infected. The group fights the horde off and returns to the yacht with Alex and a badly-injured Jake Powell in tow (Ouroboros)
- The group debates whether or not to take Alex and Jake with them, and eventually find a compromise; they will tow them behind the Abigail on their raft. After deliberating over the decision, Strand silently cuts them adrift. (Ouroboros)
- Fires from the military's bombing campaign sweep across the Yosemite and Sierra Nevada mountain ranges. (Story Sync)
- At night, The Abigail reaches the Mexican border. Nick, under Strand's orders, swims to shore to find Luis Flores. Upon reaching the shore, he discovers a recently abandoned refugee camp, and uses the blood of a zombie to disguise himself amongst the infected. (Blood in the Streets)
- Jack and his group hijack the Abigail and take everyone hostage. (Blood in the Streets)
- Strand abandons the ship, but his inflatable life raft is shot, leaving him in the ocean without a boat. (Blood in the Streets)
- Celia Flores poisons a church congregation as Thomas Abigail tries to reason with them not to attack the infected. (Sicut Cervus)
- Travis hot-wires the Abigail so that Reed doesn't shoot Chris. Connor, their leader, takes Travis and Alicia to their base, leaving the rest under the supervision of Reed and 2 others. (Blood in the Streets)
- Nick finds Luis and they reach the Abigail in time to rescue everyone, killing the lookouts. Reed is stabbed through the abdomen by Madison, and becomes the group's prisoner. (Blood in the Streets)
- Strand, on the verge of drowning, is rescued by Madison. (Blood in the Streets)
- At the pirate's base, Alicia is given a hot meal by Connor, and later, Jack teaches Alicia how to identify vessels appropriate for boarding, with the aim of choosing a large and fast target. (Captive)
- Alicia and Travis plot an escape from the pirates, and Alicia persuades Jack to help. (Captive)
- On board the Abigail, Daniel tends to the injured Reed, who mocks Daniel and makes crude remarks about Ofelia. Chris, who is present, refuses to leave, and Daniel presses a cloth dipped in alcohol into Reed's wound in order to stop him talking. Reed continues to make threats, but Daniel calmly retorts that men who truly inspire fear never say how frightening they are. He leaves Chris to watch over Reed. (Captive)
- Madison and Luiz argue about whether or not to abandon Alicia and Travis to get across the border sooner. Victor sides with Madison and gives her a day to retrieve her family. She makes contact with Connor via radio and they agree to a prisoner swap. (Captive)
- Travis is confronted by an angry Alex. She reveals that she was forced to euthanise Jake, and was picked up by the pirates shortly thereafter. She asked them to bring her Travis, and accuses him of forcing her into her decision. Travis laments what the world has become, and when Alex leaves, they are on better terms. (Captive)
- Reed taunts Chris, angering him, and eventually Chris snaps and shoots him in the face, killing him. A distraught Chris insists that reed was going to turn, and the others debate what to do next. When Reed reanimates, Daniel prevents Ofelia and Nick from putting him down and devises a plan to use him. (Captive)
- As he is preparing, Daniel hears a voice in the empty room, telling him to take the gun. He is snapped out of his daze by the arrival of Ofelia, who helps him take Reed up to the deck. Madison takes Reed by boat to shore. There, she gives Reed to Connor who in turn gives her Travis. When the bag concealing Reed's head is removed, he immediately tears into Connor's arm and kills one of his men. Travis is able to subdue another. Alicia escapes, leaving jack behind, and they return to the Abigail. (Captive)
- A short time later, Victor Strand has recovered from his brush with death and steers the Abigail towards the Mexican coast, which is guarded by a number of navy vessels. Luis prepares to meet his contact from the Mexican military in order to pay in gold for access to the country. The rest of the group hide below deck in the engine room when one of the boats unexpectedly approaches. When the men announce they want to search the boat, a firefight breaks out in which Luis is critically wounded and the two assailants killed. (Sicut Cervus)
- When the navy opens fire with a 50cal machine gun, Daniel prevents the deceased men from reanimating but Luis protests that he does not want to be stabbed in the head. He gives Ofelia a pendant with an Owl symbol on it, which Daniel recognises and angrily tosses overboard. Nick and Ofelia stop him from putting Luis down. Meanwhile, the navy stops firing at the Abigail and allows the group to head to Mexico. (Sicut Cervus)
- Once on land, they find themselves at the church where Thomas Abigail met with the parishioners. Strand frantically calls for Thomas, and the undead bodies of the parishioners attack the group, forcing them to fight them off. Daniel is unable to put down an infected little boy when he begins having flashbacks to a traumatic period of his own childhood. An infected individual pins Maddy to the floor, and Chris freezes in place instead of helping, forcing Alicia to intervene. (Sicut Cervus)
- As evening draws in, the group arrives at the Abigail family estate and are welcomed by Celia. They have their weapons confiscated, much to Daniel's distrust.
- Strand discovers that Thomas was bitten by an infected and is in the advanced stages of the infection, suffering from a severe fever and is barely able to stand. They share a hug.
- Meanwhile, when Chris tries to initiate conversation with Alicia, she brushes him off because of his inaction when Madison's life was in danger. He vehemently insists that he is innocent of any sinister intent, and becomes considerably frustrated when Alicia doesn't believe him. He blocks her exit and tells her that she can't say anything to the others and that he doesn't want to hurt anyone, something that Alica interprets as a thinly veiled threat. (Sicut Cervus)
- Nick meets Celia and strikes up a friendship with her. She cooks him some posole, and he reveals that he is sick of all the killing. She tells him that the dead have always walked amongst the living, only now they can be seen. Madison interrupts and calls Nick away. The two women do not see eye to eye, and Madison tells Celia that Nick is impressionable and "fragile". She thanks Celia for her hospitality and leaves.
- Later, Daniel discovers a religious shrine on the estate's grounds with the owl symbol from Luis's pendant is carved into the tree. Celia places a photo of Luis amongst the photos of other deceased people. Daniel apologizes for her loss, but she responds that since Luis was not shot in the head, there is nothing to be sorry for. (Sicut Cervus)
- As night falls, Madison brings dinner to Strand and Thomas, who is now completely bed ridden. The three share a joke, and Tom asks her to look after Strand when he is gone. Meanwhile, Ofelia finds her father sitting on a bed in a daze, staring off into space. He tells her that he isn't hungry, and recounts that Griselda was an amazing cook. He tells her to say to the others that he is tired. Ofelia leaves.
- Madison finds Alicia huddled on a couch in fear, and asks her what she's afraid of. Madison then tells Travis that Alicia is scared of Chris and that he threatened her. Travis agrees to sleep in a room of Chris, and likewise Madison with Alicia.
- Nearing death, Thomas says that he is unable to sleep, or indeed to let go of his life, because he doesn't want to leave Strand. Strand offers to die with him.
- Daniel wanders the grounds of the estate and sees a boy drop a live dog down a chute leading underground. He follows him to where he is talking to his zombified mother, who is being kept locked in the basement along with many other deceased people. Realizing Celia is responsible, Daniel confronts her and she defends her actions, telling him that they are the family members of the workers at the estate. She says that they were being hunted, and when he sees the poison being prepared for Strand, Daniel realizes that she killed the parishioners. He furiously tells her that she is endangering everyone by bringing death close, but she asks why he is obsessively fearful of death, telling him to make peace with his dead. (Sicut Cervus)
- Nick accompanies Ofelia to the shrine where she prays to Griselda, relaying her fears for Daniel's emotional health after her death. As he looks at the shrine and the owl carving, Nick experiences flashbacks to the day he woke up in the abandoned church and discovered the undead Gloria. Ofelia finishes praying and thanks him for being with her.
- Celia sings to the dying Thomas and recounts his childhood to Strand. She professes her pride in Strand for the decision he has made and tells him that the poison will not take long to work. Nick meets her outside without Madison's knowledge, and she agrees with his view that the infected are not truly dead. She tells him that "they are what comes next." (Sicut Cervus)
- In the early hours of the morning, Thomas expires as Strand lays next to him. Strand pauses momentarily as he approaches the poison, before walking past it. He rummages through the room and finds a gun. (Sicut Cervus)
- Chris gets up and silently leaves his bedroom without alerting Travis, entering the room where Alicia and Madison are sleeping. He quietly calls for Alicia, but she doesn't wake up. He sees a knife on a table next to the bed, and as he picks it up, he realizes that they are afraid of him. Just then, Strand shoots Thomas in the head to prevent reanimation, and an alarmed Alicia and Madison yell at Chris to get out. (Sicut Cervus)
- Daniel experiences a nightmare, wherein he experiences a moment from his childhood in El Salvador where he was standing beside a river filled with dead bodies, and he was forced to take a gun. Daniel then dreams of making an escape attempt from the compound with Ofelia, but they stop and she begins to rip off a part of her face. He wakes up as Strand shoots Thomas in the head. (Shiva)
- Everyone including Celia rushes into Thomas's bedroom and finds a distraught Strand next to his body, Celia is furious that he broke him promise to die with Thomas. She slaps him and when Madison intervenes, she turns on her as well, calling her Strand's fool. She gives Strand one day to bury Thomas and tells everyone to leave her estate by sundown.
- Travis asks Alicia where Chris is, and she refuses to help find him, telling Travis that Chris was standing over her with a knife. Travis leaves to look for Chris on his own. He sees his son across a field in the distance, and gives chase.
- The sun rises over the Abigail estate, and Daniel watches as Strand digs a grave for Thomas and some of the workers take pigs up to the house. Clearly troubled and losing his grip on reality, he begins furiously sharpening his barber blade, which he had concealed. (Shiva)
- Travis finds a dead infected with a knife lodged in its head. He notices that the weapon is missing from its holster. Chris watches nearby, before leaving.
- Madison begins making plans to leave, telling Nick and Alicia to discretely start packing. Alicia says that she won't go back to the boat, but Madison says that Celia is dangerous despite Nick's protests. She says they'll leave when Travis returns.
- Travis tracks Chris to a small house where a man is living. He offers Travis a drink while he tends to his foot, which has been injured from running without shoes. Travis realizes that the man has a son, and he tells Travis that Chris is holding the boy hostage in an adjacent room. Travis knocks the gun from Chris's hand and chases him down, subduing him when he pulls out a knife. Chris begins to cry, telling Travis that he is no good.
- Everyone is astonished when Nick turns up at the house covered in infected blood and escorting a reanimated Luis. Madison is shocked at Nick's actions, but Celia praises him, telling him that he is one of the few that understands their way of life and their beliefs. She tells him he belongs with her, and he tries to convince her to let his family and the rest of the group stay. She agrees, but says that Strand must leave. (Shiva)
- Daniel confronts Strand who is still digging a grave for Thomas. he tells Strand not to bury Thomas there because "this place is unholy." He says that the dead return to haunt the living, and on the edge of a breakdown, begins talking to himself. Strand realizes that Daniel is unstable.
- Madison talks to Nick, telling him that he has changed and that she doesn't understand his attitude to the dead and his reckless actions over the past few days since his experience on the beach with the walker swarm. He tells her that he can move among the dead invisible, and tells her that he will not die.
- Daniel has a mental breakdown and grabs Ofelia, telling her to keep her head down as they escape the compound. He says that Griselda is waiting for them. When she resists and tries to calm him down, Daniel becomes agitated and more insistent. Several nearby workers intervene and Daniel slashes one across the face with his blade but is subdued by two men.
- Madison seeks advice from Strand about Nick, and they joke about the nature of their friendship. He offers her and her family a ride on the Abigail again.
- Celia leads a funeral for Thomas and reiterates to Strand that he must leave. She assures Ofelia that Daniel is safe.
- Later, she visits Daniel, who is tied to a chair in a building, and brings him food, which he turns down. She says that she knows he is fearful of something; the dead. he calls the undead an abomination, but she says it is his own dead that haunt him. She urges him to confess his sins, ask their forgiveness and make peace, but he refuses to talk to her.
- Daniel hears the voice of his deceased wife Griselda, reminding him of what he has hidden. Celia assures him that she will keep him safe. As she leaves, Daniel hallucinates seeing Griselda in front of him. He talks about his lover for her, is pain, all the lives he took in El Salvador, and the incident that still haunts him; where, as a child, he was forced to shoot an injured man in the river. The spectre of Griselda tells him that the first victim was Daniel himself. (Shiva)
- Nick, once again covered in infected blood, tracks and catches up with Travis, who tells him that Chris needs him and that he can't go back. Travis tells Nick to say to Madison that he never found them.
- As night falls, Madison confronts Celia and tries to persuade her to let Strand stay. Through the course of the conversation, Madison sees that Celia is delusional. Madison pretends that she wants to "understand" the dead. Celia takes her to the cellar where the undead are being kept. When he unlocks the gate and walks in, Madison quietly locks her in and leaves.
- Daniel knocks out the worker left to guard him and escapes his binds.
- Strand is escorted off the property by a number of Celia's workers and waves goodbye to Madison and Alicia.
- Daniel enters the cellar and pours gasoline all around. He hallucinates the infected as all the people he has killed and is greeted by the spectre of Griselda once again. He smiles as he ignites a lighter and sets the cellar ablaze. He watches in a trance as the flames inch closer to him, lapping at his feet.
- The entire house erupts in flames and everyone flees. Strand picks up Madison, Alicia, and a distraught Ofelia. When he sees what has happened, Nick refuses to join them. He tells Madison he was unable to find Chris and Travis, and then leaves, heading into an approaching swarm of infected as Madison and the others drive away. (Shiva)
- Daniel awakens from his trance and barely escapes the Abigail house with his life. Realising the consequences of his actions, he despairs, believing he may have killed Ofelia. (100)
- The next morning, Nick awakens in a house near the Abigail property. Sofia gives Nick food and water and points to a highway that would take him to Tijuana. (Grotesque)
- After travelling for many miles, he finds shelter at what looks like an abandoned house, but he is chased out in the middle of the night by a woman with a bat and forced to leave his supplies behind. (Grotesque)
- Daniel heads along the road same road as Nick, towards Tijuana. His injuries are severe, with major burns to his leg, hand and neck. Upon arriving in Tijuana, he searches in vain for water, and escapes from a Walker during his fight for survival. Later, after falling asleep, he is rescued by Efraín and receives medical treatment from Lola Guerrero. (100)
- Madison continues her search for Nick and Travis. Alongside Strand, Ofelia, and Alicia, she discovers upon returning to the coast that the military has stolen the Abigail, thereby leaving them stranded in Mexico. At Alicia's suggestion, the group takes shelter in a coastal hotel, which has been barricaded from the inside. (Los Muertos)
- After making sure that the ground floor is clear, Alicia and Ofelia decide to explore the upper levels despite Madison's reservations. There, they discover that someone has locked the infected into the individual rooms, thus keeping the halls clear. Ofelia reveals that she thinks that they won't survive, but Alicia insists that they can and will, because they have to. (Los Muertos)
- Madison and Strand open up to each other over some drinks. Madison reveals that her husband committed suicide by driving into oncoming traffic, but that she kept the truth from her children. She fears that the same darkness lurks within Nick, and laments her decisions to run from her past and have kids. In spite of Strand's attempts to reassure her, she breaks down and begins breaking glasses. The two of them continue to drink and get increasingly drunk. Strand begins to bang on the piano, creating a lot of noise and attracting the attention of a group of infected trapped nearby. (Los Muertos)
- Alicia finishes showering and calls for Ofelia, but cannot find her. She hears the piano, and witnesses infected falling from balconies onto the floor, attracted by the sound. She yells, trying to get Madison's attention, and finds a stairway filled with infected. Meanwhile, Strand continues to bang the keys of the piano, until he notices the infected approaching from all sides. The two of them struggle to fight them off in their drunken state, and end up behind the bar, surrounded. (Los Muertos)
- Travis and Chris find a car and use it. Before they leave Chris searches a diner for supplies and is attacked by zombies. A group led by Brandon Luke unintentionally rescue him and Chris makes off with their can of beans. (Do Not Disturb)
- That night, Brandon find the duo and the two groups make an uneasy truce. Chris takes an immediate like to them but Travis knows they're dangerous and not to be trusted.
- Alicia is rescued by Elena and helps her look for her nephew in exchange for the manager to help Alicia find her mother and Strand. The meet the survivors of the banquet hall who trade Hector for the keys to the hotel. The girls open the door full of walkers and chase the other group away. (Do Not Disturb)
- Madison and Strand escape the bar and coat themselves in zombie blood to escape another horde. Eventually they take refuge in the spa area until they hear Alicia, Elena, and Hector yelling for help and rescue them. (Pablo & Jessica)
- After failing Oscar's group to help them remove the walkers, they do it themselves and are followed by other residents. They succeed in luring the zombies on a pier and into the ocean. (Pablo & Jessica)
- Nick escapes a group of bandits and tries to survive in the wilderness. He resorts to eating raw cactus and drinking his own urine when that fails. As the temperature plummets overnight, he finds shelter next to a wrecked vehicle and dreams of his time in rehab when he was told that his father had died. (Grotesque)
- Travis and the guys stop at Elías Suarez's barn and attempt to steal chickens. The farmer threatens them with a rifle. Travis tries to diffuse the situation but James breaks a chicken's leg and is shot. Chris immediately shoots the farmer dead much to the shock of Travis. (Do Not Disturb)
|Day 24 Nighttime
- Travis helps stitch James up. Later that night, Travis berates Chris for what he did but the boy says that it's the way it works now. "You kill or be killed" he coldly states. (Date of Death)
- At the hotel, the two groups, with the exception of Ilene and Oscar, have dinner in the lobby.
- Strand goes to Oscar's room and learns that the man's wife is a walker and offers to put her down since Oscar cannot bring himself to do so. (Pablo & Jessica)
- When he wakes up, Nick is attacked by two dogs which results in an injured leg. The Infected kill the dogs and Nick uses a belt as a tourniquet. (Grotesque)
- Nick smears more blood on him so he can blend with the dead. The bandits from the highway come back and Gael, one of the outlaws, spots Nick and becomes petrified which ends in his and another's demise.
- Luciana and two scouts spot Nick. While she decides to leave him, Francisco wants her to help him since he walked with "them."
- On the verge of unconsciousness, Nick is revived by a late evening thunderstorm. (Grotesque)
- Luciana finds Nick in a store and brings him to Alejandro for treatment of his bite wound. Nick then walks around their community, which is bustling with activity. (Grotesque)
- Nick witnesses someone being fed to walkers and later goes with Luciana to retrieve supplies from Marco Rodriguez and his gang. Nick nearly causes trouble by stealing a candy bar but promises to trade the drugs for more supplies. (Los Muertos)
- Nick redeems himself from his first trade by finding a new way of buying them more time, mixing the Oxy's powder with milk powder, so they can keep up with the trades. After this, Alejandro offers him a place to stay. (Pablo & Jessica)
- That night Luciana Galvez visits Nick at his new home, while Nick is reading a Spanish-English dictionary. She falls asleep for a while and after waking Nick and Luciana make love. (Pablo & Jessica)
- A week has gone by since arriving at the farm and the group (excluding Travis) has eaten all the chickens on the farm. Brandon gets everyone ready to leave the farm, but James is still too weak to travel. The boys decide to kill James and leave in the morning. Travis threatens them at gunpoint to stay away from James. (Date of Death)
- Travis is tricked by Chris into letting his guard down long enough for Brandon and Derek to pin him down and kill James. (Date of Death)
- Chris leaves his father behind and Travis curses his son for doing so.
|Day 33 / 34
- Chris volunteers to drive so Derek and Brandon can catch up on sleep, however, Chris nods off for a second and the truck rolls over. Chris is alive, but his leg is badly broken. He tries to crawl away but Brandon shoots him dead before he and Derek walk away. (Wrath)
- Francisco leaves La Colonia with his wife and daughter but is captured by the gang. Alejandro loses faith on his followers and orders no one to try to leave. Nick, unbeknownst that Alejandro and Luciana plan on still making the trade, sees that the people desperately need supplies. (Pillar of Salt)
- Ofelia stops at restaurant and reminisces her past before siphoning gas out of another car for her truck. At a crossroad, she decides to return to the U.S. (Pillar of Salt)
- Strand is stabbed by Ilene Stowe and is in need of medical supplies that the hotel does not have.
- Madison and Elena to Los Hermanos' supermarket hide out to get the supplies and Madison learns Nick is alive and nearby. Later that night, she turns on the hotel lights to signal Nick but Alicia helps her to realize it was a mistake and she turns them off again.
- Nick steps away looks at the area surrounding La Colonia and sees two men looking at Colonia through binoculars, and realizes the Hermanos gang has found Colonia. (Pillar of Salt)
- Travis, who's been wandering around for two days, sees the neon lights of the Rosarito Beach Hotel and heads towards it. (Pillar of Salt)
- As a result of Madison's actions, a swarm of refugees are at the gate of the hotel where Madison and the others attempt to send them off. Madison spots Travis in the crowd and lets him in. He relays his story of what happened to him and Chris after the fall of Celia's compound. (Date of Death)
- That night, Brandon and Derek arrive at the hotel with other refugees.
- Nick and Reynaldo take the drugs from Alejandro's cabinet to trade with the Hermanos. (Wrath)
- Ofelia's truck breaks down and she continues on foot to the U.S. border. She slips through a hole in a chain-link fence. Later, she is shot at by Jeremiah Otto. After cornering her, he sarcastically welcomes her to America before telling her to go back the way she came. (Wrath, Children of Wrath)
- Ofelia is near death when Qaletqa Walker finds her, take her back to his home and heals her. (Children of Wrath)
- Madison meets Brandon and Derek. When she realizes they're the boys from Travis' story, she attempts to send them off only to be discovered by Travis. (Wrath)
- Brandon and Derek tell Travis what happened to Chris and confess that they killed him instead of helping him. Travis snaps and beats the boys to death while injuring Oscar in the process. (Wrath)
- Nick and Reynaldo arrive at El Pelícano and offer the drugs to Marco, but Marco no longer wants the drugs and warns them that the Hermanos will invade the Colonia. He shows them Francisco and his family's bodies to prove what will happen to the residents if they are still there when they arrive. (Wrath)
- When Nick returns, a walker attacks Alejandro and two others but Nick kills it. He sees Alejandro afraid of his bite wound. He realizes that he is not immune and is infected. Luciana is devastated when she learns the truth. Nick attempts to convince her to leave but she refuses to leave the people to their fate. (Wrath)
- Travis is put in isolation and Madison promises that Travis will leave and so will her and Alicia. Elena gives her till sunrise. (North)
- Andres tries to save his brother, but the damage to his brain is too bad so he is put down. He, Hector, and two others go up to Travis' room to kill him. Alicia kills Andres before he can shoot Travis and Strand chases the other three out of the room at gunpoint. (North)
- Strand stays behind at the hotel as Travis, Madison, and Alicia crash through the gate with their truck. (North)
- After the trio escape the hotel, the make their way to the Hermanos supermarket lair to find out where Nick is staying. (North)
- Nick leaves the Colonia and while on the run, he spots a helicopter leaving a camp just near the U.S./Mexican border. He returns to the Colonia to convince Alejandro to let the people leave before the Hermanos arrive. Alejandro agrees. (North)
- Miguel and his gang arrive at the Colonia and find it abandoned. Alejandro, who stayed behind, removes the truck from The Wall and the walkers invade the Colonia killing the majority of Los Hermanos. (North)
- Madison, Travis, and Alicia make to the Colonia only to find zombified Hermanos and a dying Alejandro who tells them where Nick and rest of the people have gone. After he passes, Madison puts him down to prevent reanimation. (North)
- Nick and Luciana lead the people from the Colonia to the border but are attacked by men with guns. Reynaldo and some others die or escape. Nick and Luciana are captured by the men. (North)
- Travis, Madison and Alicia arrive at the border and are captured by the militiamen and separated. Travis is in a room with Nick and Luciana and other captives while the girls are in an office (Eye of the Beholder)
- Madison and Alicia meet Troy Otto who is vague as to Travis or Nick's whereabouts. (Eye of the Beholder)
- Another captive, Steven, forms a plan with the trio to escape the compound. After killing one of the men and injuring another, the three escape the building and enter the couryard. There, Travis stays behind to give them time, and Steven is killed while Nick and Luciana escape to the sewers. (Eye of the Beholder)
- Madison attacks Troy and holds him hostage until his brother, Jake, diffuses the situation. (Eye of the Beholder)
- Travis is sent to "the pit" and singlehandedly kills dozens of walkers within it. Exhuasted, he is eventually brought out and reunites with the Clarks and Luciana.(Eye of the Beholder)
- As the group leaves, Walkers swarm the compound and Travis, Alicia, Jake, and Charlene take an injured Luciana by helicopter to Broke Jaw Ranch while the rest travel by trucks. (Eye of the Beholder)
- That night, Gunshots are fired at the helicopter and Travis is crictally injured and willingly falls out of the plane when Alicia notices the severity of his wounds. (The New Frontier)
- Back at the hotel, Strand rescues Elena and Hector from a mob when he convinces them he's a doctor and lets the people in despite Hector and Elena's reservations. (The New Frontier)
- Recovering well from his injuries, Daniel accompanies Efrain on his daily hunt for walkers. Back in the hideout, he confesses his crimes to Efrain and reveals his guilt over hiding his true nature from Ofelia, and endangering her at the Abigail home. At night, he leaves Efrain's home in the middle of a storm, and is confronted by a large zombie. Without any weapons, he kneels and prays. Before the walker can attack him, it is struck by lightning and killed, while Daniel is knocked unconscious and washed away in the fast flowing river. (100)
- The helicopter survivors begin to make the rest of the way on foot. (The New Frontier)
- Nick and Madison arrive at the ranch and are forced to wait outside while Troy and Jake inform the residents of the recent events. They met Jeremiah Otto and begin to explore their new surroundings. Nick is anxious to leave as soon as possible, but Madison is more receptive to the idea of staying, and she tells him she is prepared to defend them if necessary. (The New Frontier)
- That night, as Alicia, Charlene and Jake continue on foot, Charlene is killed by Walkers, and Alicia and Jake bond over their shared losses. (The New Frontier)
- At the hotel, Strand delivers a baby and is later told by Elena to leave in order to save face. Hector has him convince Ilene to eat before departing. (The New Frontier)
- A despairing Ilene gives car keys to Strand before jumping out of her apartment balcony to her death. (The New Frontier)
- Daniel is rescued by janitors and reunites with Lola who takes him to the Gonzales Dam to work undercover as a janitor. There, he gets into a violent altercation with one of Dante's men. Dante recognises his Salvadorian background, and correctly deduces that he is a proficient killer, a former member of the Sombra Negra death squads, and received training from the CIA. He becomes one of Dante's enforcers. (100)
- Strand finds the car and departs from the hotel. (The New Frontier)
- Jake and Alicia, with Luciana, make it to the ranch and after a tense standoff, Jeremiah allows an unconscious Luciana to enter and receive medical treatment. (The New Frontier)
- Madison learns of Travis' death and grieves bitterly. She talks with her children and reveals her plan to take over the ranch if they have to, and when the time is right. She asks Alicia how Travis died. (The New Frontier)
- Daniel is tasked by Dante with finding out who is "stealing" water from the dam. Upon realising those responsible are Lola and Efrain, he conceals the existence of the water pump but aides in the capture of Efrain. (100)
- Strand arrives at the Gonzales Dam and is greeted by Dante Esquivel, a former usinbess associate of his, who denounces him as untrustworthy and after Strand convinces him not kill him, he decides to keep him as a slave. (TEOTWAWKI) Daniel is witness to his arrival (100)
- Madison sees Jeremiah's bunker with supplies and artillery. (TEOTWAWKI)
- Nick goes on a night hunt with Troy where Nick has an opportunity to shoot him but spares him.
- Alicia goes to a "bible group" where they smoke pot, drink, and talk to a disembodied head named Geoff. (TEOTWAWKI)
- Jeremiah and Jake try to figure out who shot down the helicopter. (TEOTWAWKI)
- Luciana begins to recover from her gunshot wound. (TEOTWAWKI)
- Strand reunites with Daniel and attempst to bargain his way out, but Daniel easily determines that he is lying, and concludes that Ofelia is dead. He leaves Strand in the holding cell. (TEOTWAWKI, 100)
- Dante tortures Efrain for information. He summons Daniel, and gleefully tells him to proceed with further torture. Daniel quietly offers to give Efrain a quick death, but Lola intervenes, revealing herself to be responsible for the water smuggling. Subsequently, Dante attempts to have her executed alongside her conspirators, but Daniel refuses at the last second. He turns the tables and swiftly kills Dante and his guards. He kneels before Lola and gives her his gun, asking her forgiveness but ready to accept her revenge. She offers him her hand. (100)
- Madison volunteers to go on a run with a group to find the culprits who shot down the helicopter. (TEOTWAWKI)
- Martha and Russell Brown die during the night and their house burns down. (Burning in Water, Drowning in Flame)
- Vernon Trimbol and his family leave the ranch. (Red Dirt)
- Troy lock up the guns in the bunker before making a speech to his men and later goes out to confront the Trimbols. (Red Dirt)
- Jeremiah begins to drink again. (Red Dirt)
- Jake prepares to confront Walker to negotiate. (Red Dirt)
- Madison Nick, and Jeremiah discover the carnage left behind by Troy but cover it up say Walker's men did it. (Red Dirt)
- Alicia follows Jake. (Red Dirt)
- Alicia and Jake make it to the Black Hat Reservation where Walker refuses to back down but eventually agrees to a parley; Alicia stays at their base while Jake goes to back to the ranch with Ofelia to relay the terms to Jeremiah. (The Unveiling)
- Nick and other learn how to shoot. (The Unveiling)
- Alicia finds Ofelia. (The Unveiling)
- Jake and Ofelia make it back to the ranch. Jeremiah doesn't want to comply. (The Unveiling)
- Madison, Troy, Nick and others infiltrate Black Hat and get back Alicia while killing some of Walker's men. (The Unveiling)
- Jake returns Ofelia to Walker but Walker refuses further negotiation and promises to kill him and the rest of his family. (The Unveiling)
- Ofelia is beaten and returned to the ranch as Walker wants Alicia. Ofelia is put to work in the kitchen. (The Unveiling)
- Troy sets up a perimeter patrol. (The Unveiling)
- Ofelia poisons the patrol with anthrax and runs during the an attack from the undead. Madison follows her and stops her. (The Unveiling, Children of Wrath)
- Nick is in the medical tent. (Children of Wrath)
- Madison returns Ofelia to Walker who respects her enough to give her a choice to take her family and leave or die along with the Ottos. (Children of Wrath)
- Strand find the Abigail shipwrecked and clears it of zombies. (Children of Wrath)
- Madison and Troy steal a trailer from Walker's base. (Children of Wrath)
- Nick finds out about Jeremiah. Vernon, Phil, and Russell killing Walker's family members. Children of Wrath)
- Nick reveals what Jeremiah did to his mother and sister. (Children of Wrath)
- Strand gets a radio signal from the Abigail's radio from a cosmonaut in space. That night, he sets fire to the yacht an leaves. (Children of Wrath)
- Walker and his men arrive at the ranch. Madison attempts to return relics to appease him but claims it's not enough. They all must leave the ranch or die. (Children of Wrath)
- Madison reveals her past about her father's drinking problems and her mother suffering for it and shot her father dead. (Children of Wrath)
- Madison attempts to have Jeremiah kill himself to bring peace between the feuding families, but Nick kills him while he taunts his mother. (Children of Wrath)
- The Black Hat Nation move into the ranch much to the chagrin of the ranch inhabitants. (Minotaur)
- The remnants of the militia take on a small group of Infected. (Minotaur)
- At a wake, Jake and Walker make speeches about a hopeful peace between the two different groups. (Minotaur)
- Lola is advised by Daniel and Efrain to be careful when giving out the water from the dam now that she is in Dante's position. (Minotaur)
- Terrance Shafford shoots one of Walker's men, with influence from Troy, and Crazy Dog breaks his trachea. This leads to Walker's people taking full charge of the armory and they round up the remaining weapons. (Minotaur)
- Troy attempts a shootout but is stopped by Nick who reveals that he killed Jeremiah. (Minotaur)
- Madison discovers Jeremiah's file on the current state of the well. (Minotaur)
- Daniel confides to Lola about his hopes for Ofelia being alive. (Minotaur)
- Lola is attacked by an irate citizen and Daniel takes her back to the dam. (Minotaur)
- Troy is exiled from the ranch. (Minotaur)
- Nick spends time in a heat shed for being involved with Troy's plight. (Minotaur, The Diviner)
- Madison and Walker discover that the water supply is low and confide in Alicia, Jake, and Ofelia in the situation.
- Nick is released from his punishment and later the militia take him as their leader after he stood up to Troy. (The Diviner)
- Tensions begin to build as the two groups begin to ration their water. (The Diviner)
- Madison and Walker reach "El Bazar" where they meet a vendor for water while also running into Victor who is in debt with another person. (The Diviner)
- Troy makes it to the McCarthy's outpost and searches for supplies and finds a grenade launcher and buries the old man's body. (Brother's Keeper)
- Strand is taken to the wall where he's forced to fight Infected in order to pay off a debt. (The Diviner)
- During an altercation, Alicia reveals the water crisis to both groups which escalates the situation. (The Diviner)
- The militia plan to ambush the nation to get their guns back. (The Diviner)
- Troy begins drawing the infected to the ranch.(Brother's Keeper)
- Strand is freed thanks to Walker's trade on the condition he takes him and Madison to Gonzales Dam. (The Diviner)
- Alicia helps members of the nation dig for a well in hopes for more water. Nick joins them after calling off militia's attack. (The Diviner)
- Stand leads Madison and Walker through then sewers to the dam where they meet Daniel and Lola where they are refused water. (La Serpiente)
- Lola confronts Daniel on his tactics towards the people. (La Serpiente)
- Strand blows up the dam's water truck which convinces Lola to trade water for guns and ammunition from the ranch. (La Serpiente)
- Troy encounters Nick at the ranch and warns him of "the reckoning" that's heading toward the ranch. (Brother's Keeper)
- Jake and Nick find Troy and attempt to stop him but it results in Jake being bitten, amputated, and bleeding to death. Nick encourages a broken Troy to put his brother down. (Brother's Keeper)
- The mass hoard of dead reach the ranch. Despite attempt to block the perimeter, the Dead break through which results in deaths and the survivors to the pantry. (Brother's Keeper)
- Ofelia and Lee go through the vents to reach the outside while Alicia remain with the group and puts down those who are bitten or succumb to lack of oxygen until Madison, Strand, and Walker arrive. (This Land Is Your Land)
- As everyone leaves for the dam, Alicia decides to live on her own. Madison has Nick and Troy follow her. (This Land Is Your Land)
- That night, Nick and Troy catch up to Alicia. (El Matadero)
- Nick and Troy leave Alicia to find Madison and high on anything they can find at El Bazar.
- Madison discovers Ofelia was bit and attempts to keep her alive to say goodbye to her father. She gets her supplies at "El Bazar". (El Matadero)
- Alicia looks for supplies and encounters Diana. (El Matadero)
- Daniel meets Madison and finds Ofelia dead. He threatens Madison before preventing Ofelia from turning. (El Matadero)
- Daniel and Madison reconcile. She, Walker, Crazy Dog, and Strand leave for the dame while Nick an Troy stay behind. (El Matadero)
- Alicia helps Diana kill Infected for teeth and fingers. (El Matadero)
- Nick and Troy learn about the Proctors attack on the dam and head. (Things Bad Begun)
- Alicia and Diana are nearly robbed and come across The Proctors who use Alicia as a nurse and joins them on their trip to the dam. (Things Bad Begun)
- Walker and Lee head north to find more of their people. (Things Bad Begun, Sleigh Ride)
- As the dam preps for The Proctors arrival, Troy is killed after Madison learns the truth, Stand shoots Daniel, and The Proctors arrive which leads to the death of Efrain, Lola, and others. (Things Bad Begun)
- Strand tries to leave with Madison and Nick but is caught and prepares to execute them along with Alicia whose guilty by association. (Sleigh Ride)
- Nick blows up the dam with help from Walker Lee and Daniel while his family, Strand and Proctor John escape. (Sleigh Ride)
- Madison, separated from the others, washes up on a concrete riverbank where people are gathering water.(Sleigh Ride)