|This article is about the Comic Series character. You may be looking for her TV counterpart, the walker, the voice actor, or the actor.|
- "Spencer--I think I've maybe said two words to the guy, but he seems like he's got our best interests in mind. I think the good Lord himself brought Rick here to protect us."
- —Erin to Spencer Monroe about Rick Grimes[src]
Nothing is known about Erin's life before or as the outbreak began, except that she may have lived in or near Alexandria when the outbreak occurred.
Not much is known about Erin's life during the outbreak or before it even happened, besides that she joined the Safe-Zone community at some point in time.
She is seen talking to Spencer Monroe about Rick Grimes' leadership, she tells him to calm down before he does anything drastic and tells him that he is a good man who should not let this issue get to him.
After surviving the Saviors' attack on Alexandria, she kept living there.
Erin was somehow lured outside of the fair in the Alexandria Safe-Zone by a disguised Alpha, as she later proceded to decapitate Erin along with 11 other victims. She was put down by Lydia.
Alpha disguises herself as one of Rick's people and infiltrates the fair grounds. Gradually, she begins luring people off the fairgrounds and decapitating them, then placing their heads on wooden pikes to mark the border between the land belonging to the Whisperers and Rick's communities, with Erin being among them.
- Lydia (Zombified)
After finding the border, she is put down by Lydia.
This list shows the victims Erin has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- "I think the good Lord himself brought Rick here to protect us."
- —Erin speaking to Spencer about Rick.[src]
- "You're a good man Spencer... Don't let this drive you crazy."
- —Erin to Spencer[src]
Spencer seems to have respect for Erin as she does him. Though the topic of searching for Carl and the leadership of Rick caused a slight ripple between them, they both seemed to be very understanding of each other.
- Issue 144 (Zombified)
- Issue 145 (Zombified)