|This article is about Elodie's comic counterpart. You may be looking for her video game counterpart or her Road to Survival Counterpart.|
- "Let it go. It's important we know our place. "
- —Elodie to Michonne.[src]
Elodie had a family consisting of a mother, Michonne, a father, Dominic and a sister, Colette.
Elodie was separated from Michonne during the early days of the outbreak. About a year into the apocalypse she was surviving in Kentucky, and were moving up north. Having lost her father, she was living with a group of bad people that were keeping them safe in return for sexual favors. After her sister Colette refused and was killed, Elodie subsequently killed all of them.
It is unknown how Elodie made it to the Commonwealth. At some point, she got the job from the bakery, working for Matt.
Michonne finds out that her daughter is still alive. Pamela brings her to Elodie, and they reunite. Elodie later shows Michonne her room, and tells her about the death of her father and sister, and how she slaughtered an entire rapist gang.
Elodie grew up hating her mother, blaming her for everything horrible that had to herself, her father and her sister. Despite placing the picture in the Remembrance Board, Elodie never truly thought that she would ever see her mother and, in the case that she did, believed that she would scream, yell, and punch her if she ever saw her again. However, after reuniting with her mother after so long, she ultimately realized she couldn't do it. Their relationship has slowly began to repair itself.
This list shows the victims Elodie has killed:
- All of the members of an unknown rapist group.
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people.
- Elodie first appeared in Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Michonne.
- This makes her the first character to debut in the Telltale series to appear in the comics.
- However, she only appeared through hallucinations.