- "Eileen's about to pop, so her kid will make it 74."
- —Rowan telling Andrea about the Woodbury population.[src]
Nothing is known about Eileen's life before or as the outbreak began. It is possible that she lived in or near Woodbury before the outbreak.
Eileen walks around town with groceries. Later she crowds around the military vehicles that are brought into town by The Governor and his men.
Eileen is seen enjoying the barbecue, where she is sitting at a table in the streets with a girl who is getting her hair done. A man brings Eileen a drink. A short time later, Eileen is seen listening to the Governor's speech at the town barbecue. She is later seen standing in front of the bleachers, cheering at the gladiator fight between Merle Dixon and Caesar Martinez.
One morning in Woodbury, Eileen takes a stroll in the street with several other residents as Michonne walks alongside the wall, casually inspecting the perimeter and the guards.
Eileen, dressed in purple pants and a white shirt is standing in the background while Andrea and the Governor are talking. She along with other women are sitting down chatting while they fold laundry.
Eileen is seen at the arena standing on the bleachers, after Rick's group infiltrates Woodbury and demands the death for the Dixon brothers.
Eileen is at the arena with other residents, cheering and demanding for the death of Daryl. The next morning, Eileen is one of the townspeople attempting to depart Woodbury, but is denied passage through the gates along with the other residents. Later, she is outside of The Governor's apartment as Andrea calms down the panicked residents.
Following the failed prison assault in "Welcome to the Tombs", Eileen's fate is unknown. It is likely she was among the townspeople murdered by The Governor out on the road as she was not seen at the prison with the remaining townspeople 
- Philip Blake (Caused or Direct)
While not seen onscreen, it is likely that Eileen was shot to death by the Governor along with the rest of the Woodbury Army after they refused to return to the Prison to continue fighting. If not shot, she was either killed at the Prison or died after fleeing from the Prison after being forced to retreat.
This list shows the victims Eileen has killed:
- Possibly a few zombies.
- "Walk With Me" (No Lines)
- "Say the Word" (No Lines)
- "Killer Within" (No Lines)
- "Made to Suffer"
- "The Suicide King"
- The actress who portrays Eileen revealed in an interview that she was given a wedding ring, indicating that her character was married, though it was never clarified as to who she was married, so the actress assumed Eileen's husband had died.
- The actress revealed that she was not sure why she wasn't included in the Season 3 finale and also confirmed that she had not been called back for Season 4, indicating that Eileen was probably killed in the Governor's massacre.
- Eileen is one of the 5 characters in the series known to be pregnant during the apocalypse. The others being, Maggie Rhee, Lori Grimes, an unnamed Savior, and an unnamed resident from The Kingdom.