|Age||Early to mid 20's|
|First Appearance||"Walk With Me"|
|Last Appearance||"The Suicide King"|
Meaghan Caddy Gallery
Nothing is known about Eileen's life before or as the outbreak began. It is possible that she lived in or near Woodbury before the outbreak.
Eileen walks around town with groceries. Later she crowds around the military vehicles that are brought into town by The Governor and his men.
Eileen is seen enjoying the barbecue, where she is sitting at a table in the streets with a girl who is getting her hair done. A man presumably her husband brings Eileen a drink. A short time later, Eileen is seen listening to the Governor's speech at the town barbecue. She is later seen standing infront of the bleachers, cheering at the gladiator fight between Merle Dixon and Caesar Martinez.
Eileen can be seen in purple pants, and a white shirt. She is in the background while Andrea and the Governor are talking. She along with other women are talking, siting down and folding laundry.
Eileen is at the arena with other residents, cheering and demanding for the death of Daryl. The next morning, Eileen is one of the townspeople attempting to depart Woodbury, but is denied passage through the gates along with the other residents. Later, she is outside of The Governor's apartment as Andrea calms down the panicked residents.
This list shows the victims Eileen has killed:
- Possibly a few of zombies.
- Her name is revealed through dialogue by Rowan while giving Andrea and Michonne a tour of the town.
- Eileen is one of the characters that does not speak in the episode she was introduced.
- Eileen is the second pregnant woman in the TV Series, the first being Lori.
- The actress who portrays Eileen revealed in an interview that she was given a wedding ring, indicating that her character was married, though it was never clarified as to who she was married, so the actress assumed Eileen's husband had died.
- The actress revealed that she was not sure why she wasn't included in the Season 3 finale and also confirmed that she had not been called back for Season 4, indicating that Eileen was probably killed in the Governor's massacre.