Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the Video Game character. You may be looking for the Novel Series character.|
- "Well, unfortunately, our community isn't accepting new members. We're over capacity as it is, and there's just not enough to go around if we keep bringing people in. Things might change in a few months."
- —Edith talking to Clementine and Kenny when they arrive at Wellington. (Determinant)[src]
Nothing is known about Edith's life before or as the outbreak began.
Edith is first seen situated as a guard for the Wellington survivor camp. She will fire a shot at Clementine and Kenny when they approach the gate. She orders them to drop their weapons and tells them to come forward. She is then seen talking to someone in the camp over a walkie talkie, telling them of the survivors outside. Edith introduces herself to the two and then explains that she has bad news. The Wellington community's capacity is full, and they cannot take any more survivors. She then drops them a bag of supplies, and tells them to check back in a few months. Kenny will plead for Edith to take in Clementine and Alvin Jr., saying they are only "a little girl and a baby boy". Edith goes to ask someone in the camp, and returns saying they can come in, but not Kenny. Kenny then pleads with Clementine, begging for her to take the baby inside and leave him for safety.
Depending on Clementine's decision, Clementine will either stay at the Wellington camp and leave Kenny, or leave together with Kenny. If she chooses to stay, Edith will open the gates to the camp while Kenny walks away. She meets Clementine below and welcomes her in while watching Kenny leave. If Clementine instead chooses to leave with Kenny, Edith will have a teary voice, commenting that Clementine "means business" and will drop down an extra bag of supplies, saying that she is "only supposed to give out one per group". She then tells them to check back in a month or so to see if there is any space for them. Kenny apologizes for his language, thanks her for the help and Edith wishes them safety.
- "We can take the children, but just the children, I made the case that -- "
- —Edith to Kenny about Clem and Aj. (Determinant)[src]
- "Sounds like...sounds like she means business. "
- —Edith about Clem staying with Kenny. (Determinant) [src]
- "Aw, what a handsome boy. Look at him. What's his name?"
- —Edith to Kenny about Aj. (Determinant)[src]
- "No Going Back" (Determinant)
- Edith's is the joint second character along with Randy and his family whose appearance is entirely determinant, the first being Andre Mitchell and the third characters being Vanessa and Donna.
- Edith is one of two characters voiced by Rebecca Schweitzer, the other being Diana.
- In unused audio clips, Edith apparently mistakes Clementine for a little boy.