|This article is about the TV Series character. You may be looking for her Comic Series counterpart or the other doctor in the Comic Series.|
- "That's not for me to say."
- —Dr. Stevens to Andrea and Michonne[src]
Almost nothing is known about Dr. Stevens' life before or as the outbreak began. It is possible that she lived in or near Woodbury. It is also likely she was a trained doctor.
Dr. Stevens is currently performing as a doctor within Woodbury, giving assistance to sick citizens. She is seen caring for Andrea, a newcomer to Woodbury, and talking to Lieutenant Welles with The Governor about the helicopter crash and the location of the National Guard military convoy. When The Governor gives the word, she leaves him alone with the Lieutenant.
Dr. Stevens treated The Governor at the clinic after he was stabbed in the eye by Michonne.
Following the failed prison assault in "Welcome to the Tombs", Dr. Stevens' fate is unclear. However, she is most likely dead. It is likely she was among the fleeing Woodbury soldiers massacred by the Governor out on the road as she was not seen with the remaining Woodburians arriving at the prison.
- Philip Blake (Caused or Direct)
While not seen onscreen, it is likely that Dr. Stevens was shot to death by the Governor along with the rest of the Woodbury Army after they refused to return to the Prison to continue fighting. If not shot, she was either killed at the Prison or died after fleeing from the Prison after being forced to retreat.
This list shows the victims Dr. Stevens has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of patients (Out of Mercy, Before Reanimation)
- Numerous counts of zombies
- Dr. Stevens was credited for "The Suicide King" but the scene was deleted.
- Her appearance in the Comic Series was that of a Caucasian male in his late 40s, while her TV counterpart is that of an African-American female in her late 30s to early 40s.
- She is the first character whose ethnicity has been changed from Caucasian to African-American for the TV Series, the second being Bob Stookey.
- ↑ Casting directors have confirmed that any Woodbury character, extra or otherwise, not seen alive in the Season 3 finale have been assumed dead as all soldiers were killed in the prison assault and subsequent massacre.