Dexter is a comic-adapted and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
- Main article: Dexter (Comic Series)
As a Playable Character
Dexter - "Safety Behind Bars"
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Tough
- Role: Damage
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Disrupting Fire (Deal 275% damage and Impair for 2 turns to up to 2 enemies.)
- Specialist Skill: Indomitable (While not Stunned, whenever this character takes damage, they gain +30% defense until the start of their next turn, in addition to any existing defense increases, including prior activation of this skill.)
- Active Skill: Does not have one.
While fighting off the zombies released from A-block alongside Rick and many others, Dexter is almost bitten by a zombie, but Rick saves him at the last moment. Dexter still refuses to cooperate with Rick, saying a smart man would have let the zombie get him. Rick then uses the chaotic situation to shoot Dexter through the head seemingly unnoticed, only Tyreese noticing Rick's murderous actions.
This list shows the victims Dexter has killed:
- Unnamed Wife (Pre-Apocalypse)
- Unnamed Man (Pre-Apocalypse)
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- Numerous counts of unnamed people.
- Dexter Safety Behind Bars is one of many characters to have Indomitable as their Specialist Skill. For other characters, see Indomitable.