|This article is about the Savior in Road to Survival. You may be looking for the Hilltop character in Road to Survival, the Train Fuel Depot survivor, the Hunter in the Comic Series, the Alexandrian resident in the Comic Series, the Hilltop resident in the Comic Series, the Savior in the Comic Series, the prison resident in the TV Series, the Alexandrian resident in the TV Series, the father of Tara Chambler, his Novel Series counterpart, the other Novel Series character, the Video Game character, the actor, the photographer, or the screenwriter.|
David is a comic-adapted and playable character that appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival. He is a member of the Saviors.
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
- Main article: David (Savior)
As a Playable Character
David - "Faction Assault"
- Persona: Hunter
- Trait: Fast
- Role: Support
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Sapping Slashes (Deal 300% damage, -60% attack, and impair for 1 turn to up to 3 enemies.)
- Specialist Skill: Neutralize (When this character attacks an enemy that has 90% or more adrenaline, the enemy will be impaired for 1 turn.)
- Active Skill: Does not have one.
This list shows the victims David has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people.
- David is one of the various minibosses that can be fought in Faction Assault.
- When fought as a miniboss, he is the only character in the game to have an attack animation of throwing grenandes