Daniels is a survivor first appearing in The Walking Dead: Search and Destroy. He is described to be a skinny, bald scarecrow of a man. Daniels also served as Bryce's second-in-command.
Nothing is known about Daniels's life prior to the outbreak.
"Search and Destroy"
Daniels became part of Highland Avenue survivors at some point of the apocalypse. He is very hasty when it comes to Woodburians, and he rather acts than thinks. Daniels, along with very many of the other grunts, were hooked on drugs, most notably on "Nightshade".
Lilly, along with Tommy, commit a counterattack against Daniels and Markham when they are on drugs. The silencer of Lilly's glock pops, spitting sparks a half dozen times before the seventh and eight blasts strike Daniels directly in the chest, plowing though his heart. He bleeds to death soon after.
Zombified Daniels is later on used to harvest infected blood.
- Harold Benjamin Stauback (Caused or Direct)
- Clint Sturbridge (Caused or Direct)
- Linda Sturbridge (Caused or Direct)
- May Carter (Caused or Direct)
- Rudy (Caused or Direct)
- Ian (Caused or Direct)
- Jack (Caused or Direct)
- Mike Bell (Caused or Direct)
- Norma Sutters (Indirectly Caused)
- Numerous counts of unnamed survivors and zombies.