Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Sure, man--whatever. But, uh...why are you doing this? You need me somewhere else or something?"
- —Curtis to Martinez about pulling him off the wall.[src]
Nothing is known about Curtis' life before or as the outbreak began. He may have lived in or near Woodbury before the outbreak.
Curtis is taking watch on a temporary barricade of riveted steel, as Martinez approaches him and calls his name, which startles him. He was described to be wearing hip-hop regalia, with a headband around his Jheri curls and looks slightly stoned and more than a little paranoid. As Curtis hops down to the pavement, Martinez talks him into leaving his post, and takes his AK so that they can escape from Woodbury. Curtis hands him his firearm and walks down the alley. Later, after the Governor is attacked by Michonne, it is said that Curtis hung behind at the alley, and witnessed Martinez jumping the fence and Michonne splitting from the group. Curtis goes on a supply run for fuel later, along with Wes, Rudy, Matthew and Raymond.
This list shows the victims Curtis has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- Curtis' name was revealed in The Fall of the Governor.
- In the novel, Sam is referred to as "Curtis" during the shootout, this was most likely an error.