|Age||Early to mid 30's|
|First Appearance||"Walk With Me"|
|Cause of Death||Decapitated by Michonne|
|Series lifespan||"Walk With Me" to "Hounded"|
|Crowley being decapitated by Michonne.|
Arthur Bridgers Gallery
- "Over here, Shumpert!"
- —Crowley calling for Shumpert for assistance at the helicopter crash site.[src]
Nothing was known about Crowley's life before or as the apocalypse began. It was possible that he was a resident living in Woodbury, Georgia.
Crowley was first seen at the helicopter crash site with The Governor, Merle Dixon, Tim, Caesar Martinez, and Shumpert. He exited the jeeps once they arrived and was seen wielding an assault rifle. He began investigating the area, searching for walkers. When Merle discovered Andrea and Michonne, the group returned to Woodbury. While there, Andrea and Michonne were locked into a room by The Governor and carefully guarded by Crowley and Shumpert. Crowley was not seen again until the next day when Lieutenant Welles revealed where his Military allies had been holding up. The Governor, Shumpert, Tim, Caesar, and Crowley arrived at the location and eliminated every National Guard soldier present. Afterwards, Crowley was seen with Tim, Caesar, and Shumpert standing behind The Governor, before taking the armored vehicles, medicine, food, and other supplies. They eventually returned to Woodbury.
Although Crowley did not appear in this episode, The Governor mentioned him having many close encounters during past scouting missions.
Crowley was briefly seen standing next to Shumpert, acting as guard for the arena battles.
Crowley assisted Merle Dixon, Tim, and Gargulio during a search party in pursuit of Michonne. Michonne abruptly revealed her position to the group, decapitating Crowley, and stabbing Tim. Moments after, Merle ordered Gargulio to stab Crowley's head before reanimation. Gargulio hesitated, but finally went through with the deed.
Crowley is one of the Woodbury citizens mentioned by The Governor when he lists the dead to Andrea.
During the search for Michonne after her departure from Woodbury, they were looking through the forest when they came to a stop at a pile of severed walker body parts. Shortly after, Michonne revealed herself, sneaking up behind Crowley. Before he could react, his head was decapitated and Tim was killed. Later, Gargulio prevented him from reanimating by sinking his knife into his brain, through his temple.
This list shows the victims that Crowley has killed:
- Five U.S. Military Soldiers (alongside his fellow survivors)
- Wilson (alongside his fellow survivors)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people.
| This relationship section needs a lot of work. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
Shumpert was seen with Crowley many times early on in Season 3, and was called "Bowmen" by him as well, not "Shumpert". Shumpert, along with Crowley where both two members of The Governor's guards, having hardly any speaking lines, they are seen together quite a few times like in "Walk With Me" at the helicopter crash site.
- 303. "Walk With Me"
- 304. "Killer Within" (Mentioned)
- 305. "Say the Word" (No Lines)
- 306. "Hounded"
- 309. "The Suicide King" (Mentioned)
- It was stated by The Governor to Merle Dixon that Crowley had several close calls in past scouting runs.
- Crowley is the first Woodbury survivor to die.
- Crowley is one of the many amputees in The Walking Dead. For other victims, see Amputated Victims.
- Crowley managed to have his head cleaved off by Michonne's katana during an ambush, the first living person in the TV Series to be decapitated onscreen.